Mahhi Vij's New Avataar

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mahhi Vij aka Nakusha the dusky girl of Color's popular show Laagi Tujhse Lagan has toned her body and is in back in shape.

The pretty actress who won the dance reality show Nach Baliye 5with her beau Jay Bhanushali has been on her toes to get back in shape and to look slim fit. Well, post Nach Baliye the actress has not been seen on screen these days and is hoping to be back on screen soon.

Actress Mahi Vij seems to be looking slimmer and fitter these days and in the best of shape. The actress we hear has lost oodles of weight and has been working out with a personal trainer. When we asked Mahhi she says, "Yes I have been rigorously working out for the last three months. It was a conscious decision to get back to my workout regime, which I couldn't maintain due to Nach and other work commitments in the middle. I decided to get back to it not just to lose weight but I prefer having a healthy lifestyle. I have been getting a lot of compliments recently not only on the weight loss but also on looking fitter and it feels great."

Quiz the actress about the hiatus after Nach Baliye from the small screen and she says, "Talks are on and I am hoping to be back on screen very soon. It has to be the right project though as I don't want to rush into anything."

Looks like this actress has her head on her shoulders!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jedy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi naku
thanxs for sharing...it was long due ...good she lost the weight
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing naku..
 Great news, eating and living healthy. I always found her stunning, due to her fine features.. I would be interested  to see what she looks like in her new  slim toned  self. I guess now what should follow is her updated photo shoot.. so looking out for the new mahji vij..

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You aren't allowed to copy and paste the TB article here...ur just meant to post the link.

anyway I did notice her gain weight... and its good she's lost it...its impt to maintain a healthy figure/lifestyle esp for these ladies cos they r in the entertainment industry where physical appearance matters a lot

2bh don't really like the picture they used in the TB article...

twinkle-star thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Naku๐Ÿค—
Great news..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Its good that she lost her weight.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Waiting to see her new beautiful pictures...Thanks so much for sharing dear..๐Ÿค—.So sweet of you๐Ÿค—

Edited by twinkle-star - 10 years ago
afi7861 thumbnail
hi nakusha good news thank you so much for sharing this๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mirage123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi naku
thanxs for sharing...she was slim in LTL...looked pretty ...happy she is losing weight...๐Ÿ˜Š
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to see MR/MV again...good she has lost weight
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona89