sumu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i saw simran in movie today on b4u with Anil kapoor when she was realy young. but she did not sound like her. was i mistaken i think movie 's name was azzad or something to with azzad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aloo_gobi thumbnail

Hi

You were not mistaken, Niki Aneja (Simran) did make a film called Mr.Azaad with Anil Kapoor. It is quite an old film now.

Aloo Gobi

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Oh! I have seen the movie but didn't recognize Nikki (Simran). Thank you for the information.
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

heya

i think there is another movie due to come out this year with nikki in it - i beleive it's called "Chocolate"...

Shams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But in the title its written "Shalu Aneja" not "Niki Aneja".......

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shams

But in the title its written "Shalu Aneja" not "Niki Aneja".......

if u r referring to imdb.com - then i noticed this there as well - i'm quite sure its an error on their part... perhaps someone can email them....but for sure, nikki was in that film...

sumu87 thumbnail
hi may be the reason is that her name in the movie was shallu that they made that mistake.
memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Niki was in the movie but she used different name at that time. I think Nikki is her pet name. She was quite young at that time and I think she was modelling at that time..
Yusra thumbnail
shalu is her first name .......... niki is nick ,,,,,,, in movie they also wrote shalu aneja
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You guys are right -- Shalu is Niki's formal name and Niki her pet name. She did Mr. Azad with Anil Kapoor at the beginning of her career and I think there was another forgetable film -- can't remember the name. Chocolate was a telefilm co-starring Kumar Gaurav which was telecaston TV a few years ago.