AkDha OS: LOVE UNTOLD part 2 completed

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Love untold
Hey guyz I'm back with an OS. This story has been bugging me all day and I finally wrote it down. I know I will get a lot of chappals for this but still had to write it down. So here it goes:
It had been 7 months since she had gone to Amer. She was gone. She vowed to never come back. She loved him truly. But did not get anything in return. Jalal never loved Jodha. All the memories flashed Back to her.. All the incidents that took place 7 months ago..
7 MONTHS EARLIER
Agra Palace:
Jodha was sitting in her room. Smiling to herself. She was feeling about different today. Her heart was feeling something new. She started feeling for Jalal. He was so good with her. Gave her every happiness in the world. Made her feel so special. She started to fall in love with him. She trusted him blindly. She trusted him so much that she let him touch her. They consummate their marriage. Jodha felt like she was reborn. She felt so fresh! She decided to tell Jalal about her feelings.Then she heard the soldier announcing Jalal.
Badab. Bamulaiza. Hoshiyaar. Shahensha e hind. Badshaah Jalluddin Mohammad tashreef la re h hai..
Jalal entered the room. Jodha gave him her greetings. A smile spread across Jodha's face when she saw Jalal.
Jalal "Aap muskura kyu rahi hai Jodha?" "Wo Shehensha Hume kuch kehna hai aapse." "Farmaiye Jodha Begum." She was a bit shy to confess her feelings. " Shehensha hum aapse moha.. Mohab.. Mohabbat karte hai." Jalal with a shocked expression "Jodha yeh aap kya Keh rahi hai?? Aap aur humse mohabbat??" " Ji ha Shehensha.. Mohabbat." " Paar Jodha humne to aapko wo nazarye se dekha nahi. Aap to Humari dost hai. Humare paas dil Nahi hai Jodha begum. Muaaf kijiye Lekin hum aapse Mohabbat Nahi karte." Jodha's heart broke but she didnt let that be visible on her face. "Hum aapse Nahi Keh rahe hai Shehensha ki humse Mohabbat kijiye. Hum to baas Keh rahe ki hum aapse mohabbat karte hai." "Jodha begum Hume kuch samey dijiye. Hum soch lete hai. Aab Hume ijazat dijiye." Jodha nodded her head. Jalal left the room. Jodha thought that atleast he didn't reject her. He just wants time.. She will wait for him forever she thought. Suddenly Jodha's eyes fell on the bed where Jalal's sword lay. "Oho! Shehensha aapne shamsheer Yaha bhul Gaye! Hum dekar aate hai.. Ek Shehensha ko Shobha Nahi deta aapne shamsheer ki bina ghumna.." Jodha moved out if her room. She headed towards Jalal's room. A smile plastered across her face. She saw Jalal and Ruqqaiya in the garden. She was about to call Jalal out but stopped when he heard him say her name. "Jodha" she hid behind a pillar to listen what he was saying."Jodha begum ne kaha ki wo humse mohabbat karte hai." Ruqqaiya " Aur apne kya kaha?" "Humne kaha ki Hume thoda waqt chate hai. Ruqqaiya Hume Lagta hai ki hum bhi unse pyaar Karne lage hai.. Ruqqaiya Hum Jodha se mohabbat karte hai.." Jodha blushed.. Then suddenly Jalal and Ruqqaiya were laughing their heart out. " Yeh Khuda! Jab Jodha begum ne kaha ki wo humse mohabbat karti hai to humme Bohot haasi Araha tha. Aab ayi wo Jalal ke Jaal Mei. Wo ek mamuli si Rajkumari chati hai. Aur unhe Lagta hai ki hum Shehensha E Hind usse pyaar karenge?? Kabhie Nahi. Dil tod denge Jodha ka. Pehle hum unse intezaar karwange phir Na keh denge. Jodha to baas ek mamuli si Begum hai. Unki jab dil totega tab humme sukun milega."
Ruqqaiya" ayi thi humse muqabla Karne ke liye.. Hume to Taras Arahi hai un paar."Tears trickled down her eyes. Her world seemed falling apart. She moved forward." Wah Shehensha! Wah! Bohot acchi khel kheli apne humare saath." Jalal turned around n saw Jodha. He was a bit shocked. "Chinta maat kijiye Shehensha.. Aap jit Gaye! Aapne humara dil thod diya hai.. Chote Chote hisso Mei. Aap to Bohot chalak hai! Kissi ka dil tod na koi aapse Sikhe.. Hum ja rahe hai Amer wapaas. Kabhie Nahi aayenge. Aapko humare chere se Itne nafrat hai na?? Hum Kabhie Nahi dekhayenge urh Chehra aapko.
Maggar ek baat Yaad rakhiye ga.. Kisina kissi se toh aap mohabbat karenge. Ek din ayega jab aap us viyakti ke bina reh Nahi payenge. Jab Uske Saans Mei Apka saans bassa hoga. Uss din Hume zaroor Yaad kijiye ga..

Lekin aapko Kabhie bhi Apka pyaar Nahi milega. Yeh humare dil se di dua hai.. Kabhie Nahi milega Aapka pyaar! KABHIE NAHI!

PRESENT TIME..
Jodha looked outside her window. A pleasant breeze blew over her face. It was so soothing for her wounded heart. She touched her belly. She felt a kick. A smile appeared on her face. "Aap Bohot Khush lage rahe hai. Bohot lat Maar rahe hai aaj aap. Apne Masa ko saatana Apko accha Lagta hai kya??" Just then she heard footsteps. She turned aroun and saw Mainavati "Chaliye Jodha. God bharaiye ka samey ho chuka hai." "Ji masa." Mainavati " Jodha aap phir ek baar soch lijiye. Aap Shehensha ko bata Nahi chate ki Aap unke Ansh ko is duniye Mei Lara hai ha??" Masa aap phirse shuru hogayi? Shehensha ko kabhi Nahi pata chala Chahiye ki hum petse hai. Aab yeh Sab bat chodiye. Chal te hai hum."
The God Bharai rasam started. Jodha was smiling. She kept on touching her belly as the baby was kicking. Everyone presented her gifts and wished that she gives birth to a healthy baby.

Somewhere near Amer:
Jalal and his troops headed for Amer. they were close. They would reach there within an hour. Jalal was on his horse. He had realized his mistake. He had wronged Jodha. But beside that he wanted to tell her something else. He had found his love. He wanted to tell her that she is the one whom he cannot live without her. He realized how much he loved her in her absence. He wanted to win her back. However Jalal was unaware about his unborn baby. "Jodha Begum hum arahe hai Apko lene. Hum apni Galti ka praischit karenge. Hum aapse Bohot mohabbat karte hai Jodha Begum. Aapke Jaane ke baad Hume yeh ehsaas hua hai ki hum aapke bina jeena Nahi chate. Hum arahe hai Jodha Begum."

Amer palace:
Everyone was enjoying the God Bharai program. Happiness was I'm everyone's heart except for Jodha. Although she told herself that she didnt need Jalal but her heart screamed for Jalal. During pregnancy every women wants their mate to be with them. To take care of them. Her heart said that she should tell Jalal but her mind stopped her. Although she was happy outside but somewhere inside it was killing her."WAH! Beti ki God Bharai ho rahi hai!" exclaimed the intruder in the God Bharai. "Tera Pati Meri Suhaag hi cheen liya Jodha. Unki kya Galti thi? Wo baas ki wo Shehensha ke Badi Ammi par thodi awaaz uchi ki isilye?" Jodha stood up. The woman continued "Isse dukh ko Mei she Nahi paiyye aur Meri pet me Jo baccha Tha wo Maar Gaya! Aur yeh Sab aapki pati ke waje se. Waha mere baccha Chen ke tu apni God Bharai mana rahi hai??" Everyone stood up. Jodha was shocked. She tried to calm down the lady. " Shehensha ko wo mehsoos karna parega Jo meine mehsoos kiya hai. Unko bhi apna baccha aur Jeevan saathi ko Khona parega." By saying this the lady kicked Jodha's tummy. Jodha screamed out holding her tummy "Aaah!" Just the. The woman took out a dagger and stabbed it on Jodha's hand. All were shocked. Jodha was crying and screaming. "Mera baccha!" She held her stomach and slowly started getting a blury vision. "JODHA BEGUM!" Jalal rushed to Jodha. Jodha was about to fall when Jalal caught her. On the other hand Bharmaal and Jodha's brothers got hold off the woman.

Jalal took Jodha in his arms "Hakim Sahab ko abhi bulaye.
Jodha akhe koliye. Jodha Akhe Kholiyr. Hum aapko kuch Nahi hone denge" Jalal made Jodha lay down on the bed. Jodha repeating "Shehensha humare bacche hi baccha lijiye." Jalal was tear eyed. Blood was rushing out of her arm and belly. The Hakim hurriedly came to the room. They started the treatment. They told Jalal to go outside and to wait. Jalal went outside. He had loads of questions on his mind. Bharmaal stated "Shehensha hum Jante hai ki aap ke maan me Bohot se sawal hai. Wo Apka baccha hai Shehensha. Aapne Jo kiya Uske baad Jodha Nahi chati thi ki aap iske barre Mei kuch Jane.Hum baas chate hai ki Humari bacchi Jodha phirse thik ho jaye." Jalal "Humara baccha? Jodha begum ne humme bata zaroori Nahi samjha? Yeh Sab humare Galti hai. Nahi hum Jodha begum ka dil Dukha te Nahi yeh din Kabhie Aata." Jalal was felt so guilty. He just wanted Jodha to be safe. Jalal was lost in his thoughts when he heard a baby's cry. HIS BABY. A bandi came out with the baby.Jalal moved forward to the baby. "Mubarak ho Shehensha! Beta hua hai." Jalal took the baby in his arms and hugged it tightly. Jodha fulfilled his wife. His life was now completed. "Jodha begum kaise hai?" The bandi was quiet. Bharmaal "Humari beti thik to hai na??" Jalal"Jawab dijiye!" Jalal could not stand the silence so he dashed inside the room. There he found all the Hakims very tensed. He asked them what was Jodha's condition and they answered " Rajkumariji ki halat Bohot zyada nazuk hai. Aab kissi chamat kaar hi unhe waapas la sakta hai."
Jalal was tear-eyed. He went up to Jodha who was pale and looked so lifeless. Where was his Jodha who was always full of life? He had destroyed that Jodha with his actions. "Jodha begum,Nahi, Marium ul Zamani aap ko wapaas Aana hi parega. Hum aapse apni mohabbat ka izhaar Karne wale the. Maafi mangne wale the. Aur waha aap mar rahi hai. Hum Apko Marne Nahi denge. Aap Shehensha e hind ka Mohanbat hai. Aap humare Jeene ka vaja hai. Mere liye na sahi humare bte ke liye wapaas a jayiye. Aap jab uthegi tab hum Apko saari baat manenge. Aapko tang Nahi karenge. Aapko Bohot pyaar karenge. Aap baas wapaas ajaiye."

Mainavati brought in Jalal jodha's baby with her and gave it to Jalal. " Inke liye aap ka saath zaroori hai Shehensha." Then she left. There Jalal sat with his baby. The baby soon fell asleep.
"Beta, aap Chinta maat kijiye. Jodha begum thik ho jayegi." He kissed his forehead. He had to wait for Jodha. He had to confess his love to her. He had to wait for his lady love to wake up.

Okay now how many chappals will I get?? I think countless. I had to write it down. I am very sorry for this torture. Should I give another small part on this or just end it like the way it is?? Thankx for reading my lame story.

TAHNIAT signing out!

Part 2
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3781607?pn=6Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indhulovesparii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice OS dear.I will give a huge hugπŸ€—for this story.pls pm me whenever u write
philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved it...want u 2 continue dis...πŸ˜‰ Edited by 1234philli23 - 10 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too good.. loved it.. 
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why did u stop at that? plzzz contiue soon!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Rutuja... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No chappals dear πŸ˜ƒ It is really very nice πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Update further part soon plss πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.. Give it proper ending pls..
Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tahniat!! You asking me to update but you also left us at such an important juncture in this wonderful story😭😭😭😭

This is a beautiful story!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ CongratsπŸ€— You are one of the most multi-talented writers in this forum!! And welcome back❀️
daisydee425 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
plzzz do update
Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Continue soon