Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatbuster thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

if i had those, won't be wasting time in IF now, would I? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..  I ofcourse don't have one, but all you come up with is targetting all..  That is neither effective nor fail-proof.. so accepting one has no plan is better than harping on something as ridiculous as last-name profiling ๐Ÿ˜‰

having no plan is better? how so?๐Ÿ˜›

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

huh?

so, we should forget about ever trying to unearth terror cells or go after terrorists? that's what your "why bother" logically leads to.๐Ÿ˜‰

just because we have thousands of home burglaries every year, we should not bother with home security?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜•

arent you the one suggesting that we should not be targetting? and somehow making the exterpolation that targetting means thinking they are all terrorists? just thought u might then have an alternative plan that might work. just dont go with that "going after deeds" bit though.๐Ÿ˜›

meaning of  why bother -  why bother to act as if you have an effective system to deal with terrorism..   essentially, in simple words, I have no faith in the system since it fails to catch / sentence terrorists who have been caught.   i hope that takes away the HUH.. sorry I made you read between the lines..

Please also tell me your convincing plan in the end that makes targetting so effective and fail proof since now we are harping on me not having  alternative plans ๐Ÿ˜›
sareg thumbnail

so you believe there are no JEWISH suicide bombers at all ??  are u serious??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

name a few that you found in the so called Gaza strip that you mention here๐Ÿ˜‰

When did I ever suspect Hindus?? ๐Ÿ˜•

please read the font enhanced part and unless we are playing cute with words, that is what your sentence there means

mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

having no plan is better? how so?๐Ÿ˜›

cos that way one knows there is a problem .. ๐Ÿ˜‰..
with a useless plan, one is busy acting smart and feeling protected, while islamic terrorists could be causing havok by the names chopra, patel, deshpande, williams, pitt and what not..
mermaid_QT thumbnail

alright you are back there.
I clarified it somehwhere whant it meant.  Negative elements are part of all religions.  Sick people who MOLESTED AND CUT CHILDREN IN NITHARI  are also SICK elements of the society.. and they're Hindus.
I also added that all these people are basically RELIGION-LESS

I hope this is clear and won't have to go back to that post again ๐Ÿ˜›
mermaid_QT thumbnail
@ RAKSHA-  READ UR RESPONSE TO MY FIRST POINT .
I did not mention organizations- just mentioned terrorists and eventually provided examples.  YOU used the term organizations, which eventually Vineet picked up and hurled at me.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

cos that way one knows there is a problem .. ๐Ÿ˜‰..
with a useless plan, one is busy acting smart and feeling protected, while islamic terrorists could be causing havok by the names chopra, patel, deshpande, williams, pitt and what not..

and do u suppose anyone has that perfect plan according to u? ๐Ÿ˜›isnt even the US groping around and having to enact the Patriot Act to deal with terrorists, potential and otherwise? isnt it also engaging in surveillance? in wiretapping? in profiling? why do u suppose we have muslims change their names from aymen to andrew? how are these useless plans? yes, these might trample on free rights and all (so sorry๐Ÿ˜‰), but how are you coming up with "useless plan" and such? do you even know how many terrorists are actually caught?

and arent you the one harping about not catching terrorists from the munbai blasts? most have been caught. as for the rest of them, we now know who was behind them, dont we? why is the plan useless?๐Ÿ˜› 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The above kind of sick people have no religion, indeed...And they obviously have to be handled in a different way...However, the so called 'Jihadis' seem to be from a particular religion...
sareg thumbnail

alright you are back there.
I clarified it somehwhere whant it meant.  Negative elements are part of all religions.  Sick people who MOLESTED AND CUT CHILDREN IN NITHARI  are also SICK elements of the society.. and they're Hindus.
I also added that all these people are basically RELIGION-LESS

I hope this is clear and won't have to go back to that post again ๐Ÿ˜›

We are talking about terrorism here and targetting people for terrorism why would you bringing references to "other" stuff in here, which is common to all religions๐Ÿ˜• and then interject the word terrorism in that statement, obviously I wasnt the only one confused by those choice of words in the statement๐Ÿ˜†

ok to get your point, Hindus are not terrorists, great another revealation๐Ÿ˜†

now getting back to the point how about naming a few jewish suicide bombers that you so fondly talk about earlier๐Ÿ˜†

also in the quiz I mentioned then dont you think we can get rid of the suspects being Hindu's since you admit Hindu's are not terrorists๐Ÿ˜‰

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i agree with that comment "Terrorist has No Religion"
but If majority of the people think that something is wrong with you, there might be something wrong with you. have you even considered the possibility that something is wrong with you? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Action speaks louder than words!