Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a b'day gift for ll_megha_ll
I know it's not gud...But I hope u like it...Fingers crossed...

Everything is same expect Riya is alive & Sakshi isn't there...Rathod had returned & everyone gave him a welcome back party...In the party Arjun sees Rathod & Riya dancing, he gets angry & jealous & starts drinking.

Arjun POV

He gulped down the drink in a huge swallow and ordered another one. Vivid images of Riya dancing with Rathod that he's just witnessed flashed through his mind. Why the hell did she have to invade his system so thoroughly and affect him? Arjun, get a grip on yourself. Arjun Suryakant Rawte never lets anyone affect him, so no, he wouldn't be affected by what Riya did or whom she did it with! Even as he thought that, he couldn't stop the bout of rage that overtook him. The crystal goblet crushed to splinters in his hand and crimson liquid oozed from his palm. The horrified bartender let out a gasp but when he tried to say something, he silenced him with an icy glare.
 "Arjun! You've injured yourself!"
It was Riya. Arjun blinked. What the hell was she doing here? Wasn't she supposed to be Rathod? She took his hand in hers and shepherded him away from the eyes of the curious onlookers. He knew he wasn't imagining her because just two shots could never get to him. His neuro-system needed a heavy dose before he could be knocked out or hallucinate. They took the elevator to the ground floor.

End Of POV

1hr later...
Both reached Arjun's house. She pushed open the door of Arjun's bedroom and dragging him inside, closed it behind him. Seating him on the bed she rushed off in search of the first-aid kit. She cleaned the wound with a cotton gauze and applied antiseptic over it and then wrapped a gauze around his palm like a bandage.
Arjun fascinated gaze moved over her. Her shining hair tumbled over her shoulders,framing a face of heartbreaking beauty. Her skin was as smooth as alabaster, her brows delicately arched, her lashes thick and curly. Her eyes were like large luminous sapphires as they worriedly searched his face, trying to assess his condition. And her mouth was vulnerable and soft. He tightened his hand on her upper arm, drawing her closer.
"Arjun Sir!"
"A moment ago, you called me Arjun. I heard you, don't deny it."
"That was a mistake," Riya said desperately.
His lips quirked in a faint smile. "Then let's make another one." As he spoke his hand went to the nape of her neck, curving around it and inexorably pulling her face down to his.
"Please don't"
Riya waited patiently for him to let her go, knowing his senses were confused due to alchohol.
"Have you ever been kissed, really kissed, by anyone?" he asked hazily.
"No" 
"Lean down to me," he ordered huskily, "and put your lips on mine."
"Arjun, stop this," she pleaded. "You don't want to kiss me. You don't even like me."
"I like you too damned much!" he whispered, then pulled her head down and captured her lips in a demanding kiss. Riya struggled to free her mouth from his.
"Don't struggle!" he said through clenched teeth.
"You're hurting me," Riya choked, her lips less than an inch from his. "Let me go."
"I can't," he said hoarsely,"I've tried a hundred times to let you go, Riya, but I can't." And while Riya was still reeling from that incredible statement, Arjun pulled her head down and took her mouth in an endless, drugging kiss that stole her breath and stunned her into immobility. His lips moved against hers with tender, hungry yearning, tasting and shaping them, fitting them to his own, then sliding back and forth as if he wanted more of her. Something deep within her sensed his lonely desperation and, helplessly, Riya responded to it. Her lips softened and melted against his.
An eternity later, he pulled his mouth from hers and slid his lips along her hot cheek, kissing her jaw and temple. And then, without warning, he stopped.
"Angel"
Riya Looked at him in shock.
"Angel," he repeated, smiling. "it suits you perfectly." His hypnotic gaze held hers as his hand continued its seductive stroking, sliding over her shoulder and up and down her arm. "I like the sound of your laughter. Do you know what else I like?" he asked as his eyes drifted closed.
Riya shook her head, mesmerized by his voice and the sweetness of his words.
Suddenly his hand fell away, landing limply beside his head on the pillow. He was fast asleep.
Riya smiled as she gazed at him. The hard planes of his face were softer in sleep and, he looked vulnerable and incredibly boyish.
"I'll tell you a secret," she confessed, knowing he wouldn't hear her. "I like you, too, Arjun."

Next day...

ETF...

Riya was sitting alone in conference room. She waited nervously for Arjun to appear, wondering how he would act toward her after last night. Her mind revolved around the possibilities, unable to leave them alone. Perhaps he would despise her for letting him kiss her. Perhaps he would hate himself for admitting he liked her and didn't want to let her go. Perhaps he hadn't meant any of the sweet things he said.
Arjun finally came, Riya was so unstrung she nearly jumped to her feet when she saw him.
"Good Morning" he said casually, stopping in front of her.
"Good Morning" she replied
"Riya," he began, and for the first time Riya noticed the tension around his mouth. He hesitated, as if searching for the right words, then said, "Did I do anything last night I should apologize for?"
"Nothing that I remember," she said, trying to keep her disappointment from showing.
"Usually, the person who can't remember is the one who overindulged" not the other way round."
"I see. Well, no, you didn't."
"Good. In that case, I'll see you later"" With a glinting grin, he added meaningfully, ""Angel." Then he turned to leave.
"You said you didn't remember anything," Riya burst out before she could stop herself.
Arjun turned back to face her, his grin downright wolfish. "I remember everything, Angel. I merely wanted to know if, in your opinion, I did anything I ought to apologize for."
Riya's breath came out in an embarrassed, choking laugh. "You are the most exasperating man alive!"
"True," he admitted unrepentantly, "but you like me anyway."
--------------------------------END--------------------------------------

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg that was the sweetest OS for me
arjun drunk and kissing her
his confession mind blowing 
riya likes him too and even he heard it
awesome,
liked the name angel suits her perfectly ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Christeee - 10 years ago
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
great os
love it
Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Bdy my dear Meghu...
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Megha.

You have a great day  a head.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday! 
Beautiful OS dear!
suwin thumbnail
happy birthday...
awesome update...
SATRISHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birth day.and awesome you wrote everything in one go. The confession is really new and beatiful way
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Megzz...
That's such a beautiful OS dr...
Loved it to the core...!!!