Rishbala OS: A Sea Shore in Spain

CrazyCryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

After being away from the forum for almost 408 hours i.e. 24,480 minutes or 14,68,800 seconds, i feel really proud of myself πŸ˜ƒ
So taking a short break from my studies i wrote this OS which i wanted to write a month back πŸ˜†

I am posting it today...but i ll check all the comments tommorrow πŸ˜ƒ

Not much blabbering, but one more thing, i won't be sending pms for the OS as of now. :)

Here it goes...

A Sea Shore in Spain

He walked slowly, digging his feet into the wet sand of the sea shore with each step, relishing the cool breeze which blew across his face, carrying the smell of the the sea. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and taking along with it the peace the smell of the sea carried in it. He opened his eyes slowly, against the force of the wind which had started blowing, as his eyes witnessed the most beatiful scene on earth. He missed it, missed the tranquility and serenity of nature he had been losing upon while being trapped amidst the media, the controversies and his work. He had loved nature since long, but hardly did he got any time to spend with it, his dearest friend. This place had been left untouched by humans and that made it even more beautiful. He could savour the beaty of this place, all alone. There was a huge rock,  behind him at some distance, covered in soil on the top, which lent its surface to the huge trees which stood on it. Green, the colour along with the blue of the sea, complemented purity and peace. He loved this feeling of being with the nature, away from his glamourous hell. He loved his work but the filthy people out there made his heaven a dirty hell. He couldn't be troubled here, far away from that world which was unaware of his whereabouts. This is why Rk felt that no one could replace bittuji, his manager. He handled everything so well. When he had said he wanted to go on a holiday away from that mess, bittuji had assured him that he would handle everything well.

Rk looked straight towards the sea, the deep endless sea which harboured a huge trunk of mysteries in it as he saw the sun at its brim rising slowly, as if coming out of its slumber from within the sea. The feeling of the sun rising made rk feel an unknown inspiration. It reminded him of his dad once telling him not to ever lose hope or get defeated by the challenges in life. His dad had told him to always get up on his own whenever he fell, like the sun always did, and to never underestimate someone, because even the sun when it seems to be gone forever emerges back reflecting its courage with its sunshine. Hybernation, his father had used to explain Rishab that even when things seem to have come to an end and when life seemed to be dead, the nature was actually replenishing, reving itself to emerge stronger than the last time. He told rishab to introspect, and acknowledge his inner self and only then would he be able to reflect. The nature was something his dad had always used as an exemplary possesser of patience, revival and courage.

Along with the sun emerging above the sea level, Rk saw a figure in the water emerge all of a sudden. A human figure, waving and splashing its front limbs in and out of the water and going through a cycle of rising and sinking as it yearned for air. It took Rk a few seconds to realise that indeed, it was a human who was drowning. Without wasting any more time, Rk took his shirt off himself and ran towards the sea as he jumped into the cold water, swimming briskly to reach the drowning soul. Cutting the waves rk swiftly progressed towards her and quickly got hold of her waist. He felt her pass out in his arms as he swam back, slower this time, carrying this unconscious lady in his arms.

He laid her down on her back onto the sand as he felt her shivering. He started shaking her with some hope of her regaining consciousness, but when it didn't work he started pressing her chest as water found its way out through her mouth. After a few seconds or minutes as it seemed, he felt her shivering decreasing after he chafed her hands with his and he bent down to check her breath.

"Oh god!! She's not breathing !!", Rk's face showed concern mixed in fear. He shook his head looking everywhere as his fingers passed through his wet forest of hair.

He suddenly stopped all movements as if thinking hundreds of times whether to proceed.

"That's it !! I can't waste any more time..." he told himself as if reasoning for something as he bent down towards her face, brought his right hand on her lips and squeezed her mouth to let it open and crashed his own onto her. He couldn't have possibly thought of any other way to save the angelic figure in front of him who was on the verge of losing her life.

He pumped air into her mouth with all his might when her soft, flawless forehead skin transformed into creases. She slowly opened her eyes and before she could let light fall on her cornea she pushed him with all the very little strength she had at the moment. She sat up immediately after the push and gave herself a few seconds to breath and absorb and realise what had been happening. She looked up at him with eyes full of rage as her palm lying on the sand clenched into a fist filled with sand and she threw the sand on him.

"How dare you ?? How dare you kiss me !! Who on earth gave you the right to even touch me !!"

"Listen Miss...see.."

"Ya, i m seeing, it should be you who should have a look at yourself first. Lying on me, all wet without clothes !!", her voice increased with each word her mouth let out.

"Please calm down, take a breath and list..."

"Oh just shut up !! I know how you men are !! All are morons !! And you should listen to me. You were kissing me !! How dare you even let your hand on me haa?? I am not a coward who will let you go for your crime !! I will get you punished, understood you pervert !!" she shouted pointing her finger right in front of him.

"Enough !! Just stop it !!" Rk could have tolerated anything else but all these false accusations and her calling him a 'pervert' was enough to trigger him.

"You will get me punished ?? For what !! For being a fool to save the life of a drowning woman ?? Oh yeah, i was a fool to have pulled you out of the deep sea which would have engulfed you if you stayed there for a few more seconds !! And one more thing. I am not a coward but you are !! After trying to commit a near suicide you don't have a right to call anyone a coward understood !!" he shouted looking straight into her eyes.

Madhu lifted her finger again, "But you were kissing me !!"

"Now who is a moron Miss ?? Can't you wack your brains and use them atleast for a few seconds !! First of all replace your term by a 'mouth-to- mouth', got it ??"

Madhu curled her finger as she let a stream of annoyance cross her face, she stomped her feet and started proceeding towards the sea, irritated. Rk held her hand before she could go farther.

"Whoaa!! Miss.Coward, Where are you going now??"

Madhu did not move her eyes from the sea and kept looking straight into the deep sea as she answered in a stern voice.

"To die."

"What?? Miss.Coward,i must tell you that i m extremely tired to repeat the same cycle of saving a drowning lady all over again. It is exhausting !! If you want to, you can jump into it later but right now lay down and take in some air and let me breathe too Miss.Coward."

"First of all stop calling me that !! It is irritating."

"And so are you !! Now sit down Miss.Coward."

"Irritating?? Madhubala Malik is irritating ?? I was right. You are such a moron." she bent down along with him as they laid with their backs on the sand.

"And please replace your term with Madhu, got it?" she replied mimicing what he had said earlier.

"A sugar coated sweet name for a not so sweet lady." he chuckled.

"So Miss.Honey...why were you torturing the sea by getting into the waves and beating them up like a karate kid??"

"Because i m a black belt...any problem??"

"Problem?? No..not for me...but for the sea...i pity the sea to have experienced your aggression."

Madhu rolled her eyes.

"Ohk so on a serious note...why would you want to commit a suicide ??"

Madhu suddenly stopped playing with the string of her top and looked at them with a stern look for a few seconds before she turned to face him.

"Why does anyone commit a suicide?" Madhu smiled a little seeing the concern on his face.

"Madhu...i m serious."

"So am i. Life is not like the beautiful fantasies portrayed by Shakespeare. It is not all about love and glamour like the life of the riches and voyages he writes about. Life is awful !! Full of hardships and challenges, ups and downs. But it is not these that i am afraid of. Infact i have inherited enough courage from my mom. But how long can someone live with agony and pain filled soul ??" she looked into his eyes with hers being full of pain. He could anticipate her eyes becoming red in some time.

"But the same Shakespeare, Madhu, has called the world a stage. Where you and me are mere performers. Each one has to play many roles in the entire lifetime which consists of seven stages. And you cannot trick anyone by jumping out of it in between until and unless god himself has some pity on the world and take you away with him. The same Shakespeare has written tragedies Madhu. Even he knows that life is not always so easy."

"But life can be poisonous. Toxic to your soul. I can fight with challenges, i can fight with hardships and i can struggle for life but...I am just fed up of fighting !! I am exhausted. It is so good to be dead. When you don't have to fight, don't have to struggle. You lay in peace, no movements. It is so good to be in peace."

"Life and toxic are kind of antonyms Madhu. You can't so easily get defeated. You know you can fight, so do it. Quitting is the worst crime one can commit."

"But quitting out of this painful journey is much better than being crushed in it. I rather commit this crime."

"Journey...you are right Madhu...life is a journey. And it has to be challenging or else you will get bored. Even death is a journey, it starts when your heart stops and stops when it starts again."

Madhu, who had been staring up at the clear, blue sky till now, turned to face him with creases on her forehead. As she stared at him, she wondered what this man was made up of, how could he be so positive about life. After the short eyelock they shared, she let a smile adore her lips and looked back at the endless sky while Rk looked at her all through absorbing her angelic beauty. God had gifted her with pure beauty. Her skin was flawless. Her smile, so peaceful. As her wet clothes clinged to her body showing more than they should, rk was in awe of her winsomness, her charisma. She was extremely delicate. Her shorts revealed her toned legs. She was beautiful. Just purely beautiful.

Only when he felt madhu click her fingers in front of eyes did he realize that he had been checking her out. She was so sweet, delicate but yet someone one should never mess up with, a karate kid remember?? A black belt, he chuckled thinking about it. But only thing that he felt bad about was her dismissal of life.

On the other hand, Madhu felt at peace with him. No one had been so caring towards her, none understood her well or explained to her, talked to her, of course except her father she loved the most. But now even he wasn't there. She loved her father the most, and since the day she lost him she had been yearning for love. Pure love and not a facade of emotions was all she had wanted ever since then. But of course god did not grant her wish. She was alone, all alone.

"Hey !! Tell me your name. If i dint ask at least you should have told." she chuckled.

"RK"

"LOL. I asked your name and not its abbreviation."

"Rishab Kundra. Call me Rishab." He smiled seeing her expressions turning lively slowly.

"So Rishab, do you like the sea??"

"Of course I do. I love nature."

"Me too. Ok so lets not waste more time getting our skin tainted under the sun which by now is roaring at us. Get up !! Let's get into the sea." Madhu said getting up and removing the sand which clinged to her clothes.

"Yeah. To die right ??"

Madhu stopped brushing off the sand and looked at him with a fake irritation on her face. Rishab could easily see the amused Madhu.

"No rishab. I don't feel like killing myself as of now. So till then lets enjoy the spanish water." saying this she held his arm and pulled him up. As soon as he was standing on his feet she left his arms and moved forward.

"Hey. I think you should abandon your Tee. You look perfectly handsome without it." she said picking up his T-shirt showing it to him.

Rk raised his eyebrows to which madhu rolled her eyes. She turned around facing the sea and lifted her right hand in which she was holding the Tee.

Rk knew she was going to throw it in water and make him again repeat the previous cycle, this time to save his Tee. He wasn't supposed to get back to his resort without clothes. Madhu turned her head towards him and winked as she went back to her task, pulling her hand back gaining enough momentum as she acknowledged him running behind her. She laughed and still keeping the Tee in her hand she too ran opposite to his direction as fast as she could, laughing all the way and giving him teasing glances in between.

"Catch me if you can Mr.Rishab Kundra !!" she teased him laughing.

Rk was in awe of her again. This time she looked so lively and chirpy. He couldn't understand how she changed from one emotion to the other with a click.

Hearing her Rk increased his speed and seeing her turning back he took the shortest path and reached her as he grabbed her waist in his arms, tightening his hold on her delicate skin with every second. Both of them were laughing heartily as they fell on the sand rolling. Once they stopped Rk found himself on top of madhu. Their laugh coudn't sustain for long as it slowly transformed into a smile either because they needed air or because they were too close. They could feel their breath mingling. Rk was amused because madhu didn't close her eyes as he had expected at them being so close. She was different. Different from all others.

They were silent. All they heard was their breaths and the waves hitting the rocks. After a few minutes of an intense eyelock Madhu decided to take initiative in breaking their silence.

"Get off me right now Mr.Kundra. Since i am now in complete senses it won't take me much to exibit my karate skills."

Rk chuckled and moved aside to lay down beside her as she smiled seeing him.

"Why out of all the means did you chose the sea to die ??"

"Nice question. Actually the most sensible one you have asked till now. I had pondered upon this for long and long and it was only then when i decided to honour the sea. Two reasons, first that i have always loved the sea since childhood. My dad loved it too. And since i wanted to end my life with his memories, i chose the sea, which contains my memories too. I wanted to sink into my childhood. And the second, i did not want a painful death without any surity of my life coming to an end. I had always known that if someday i want to die it should be painless with a 100% chance of it being a success. Because not even in my worst of my dreams could i imagine myself short of a limb due to jumping off my apartment. Moreover there was no means i could get poison. 'cause sleeping pills don't work." she said the last line turning to see him, to clear all the possible doubts he might have.

"You are amusing, you know that right ??"

She chuckled and punched him lightly coming closer to him.

"You can't resist me haan ??"

"Oh halloo Mr.Kundra...knock knock...its time you open the doors of your brain. I wish there was a mirror over here which could show you that there is no reason as to why someone should drool on you. You know, mirrors don't lie." Madhu said sighing.

"We don't need it. I see one everyday, just to see a handsome, charming and a dashing guy standing with a smirk on his face." he smirked as he continued, "Because mirrors don't lie Miss.Malik." He turned to face her.

"Lucky you, they don't laugh either." Madhu started laughing as she got up to sit bringing her knees close to her chest and wrapping them in her arms.

Rk thought of answering back but couldn't hold back his laughter as he let a smile cross his lips. He saw her enchanting beaty. She was an angel. She was ethereal. Her locks flew in all directions wherever the wind took them as some fell on her face, hiding her flawless skin behind them. Rk felt a sudden urge to lock them behind her ears as she turned to face him giggling.

He pulled himself to sit right beside her as his hands, as if listening only to his heart, reached her hair and locked the fringes behind her ears. Her smiled faded slowly as she caught hold of his eyes and kept looking into them as if having their own mute conversation. He repeated the same procedure with the fringes on the left while Madhu didn't break the eyetalk. As he withdrew his hand, Madhu pushed herself towards him caressing his left cheek with her right hand while planting a soft kiss on his right cheek. He felt so peaceful as he tried to absorb all he could from that lovely moment when all he could feel was only Madhu.

"Thanks a lot Rishab. Thank you so much for saving my life." she said looking straight into his eyes. In her eyes Rishab saw a feeling of thankfulness, he saw that she was grateful. He wasn't sure but maybe he could get a glimpse of care and compassion, maybe a few traces of love were hidden there too.

He brought his hand up caressing her cheek, "Hey Madhu, don't say that. That was my duty. I would have done the same for anyone else too."

"It's not just about saving my life Rishab, it is about caring for me, talking to me and being with me, by my side when i needed a company the most. Thanks a lot for changing my view about life. Even if temporarily, but you did." Madhu smiled at him.

"And it is not about being with you when you needed me and changing your view point but changing mine too. Even i had been running away from my life, not as badly as you were, but yeah...i was tired. But meeting you has energised me. Thanks for landing in here like a tsunami." he chuckled.

"You won't stop irritating me na." Madhu looked at him faking irritation.

"Na. Not at all !! 'Cause i m lovin it my 'Miss.Coward Honey Malik' !!" he enuntiated the last words clearly winking at madhu.

"Youuu !!Rk you again called me that !! I guess my Karate skills need some practice. You are gone Mr.Rishab Kundra !!" Madhu looked at him with daring eyes as he quickly got up and ran before he said,"Catch me if you can Miss.Coward Malik !!"

Madhu chuckled as she quickly got up following him back on the same path on which they had conducted their previous chase. Both of them ran, laughing all the way, enjoying their life. The cold breeze, which for them was wind, blew past their face carrying the same smell of sea which now was full of liveliness.

As their feets dug in and out of the sand reaching out to each other, both these souls felt at peace in each other's company. Life was surely not awful, but lovely. Whether temporarily or permanently didn't matter to them. They just wanted to live the moment to the fullest.

THE END.

Please leave your precious comments. And sorry for mistakes :) Also there was a kind of secret inspiration hidden in this OS πŸ˜† Hope i reached all. πŸ˜ƒ

Link to my other works :)

Aku's Rishbala Index

PS: Please don't send me pms, or scraps, because they might remain unanswered. :)

Edited by CrazyCryztal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vinu- thumbnail
Welcome back sistah πŸ€—  my prediction became true πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I was hoping you'll come here less than a month. πŸ˜† Well, that's good for a little change , to relax your mind from all the hectic study schedules πŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the story, it was outstanding πŸ‘ I'm outta words Aku!! I can't explain. I always loved your stories but this! this is totally different!! & It was worth reading 😳 Miss Coward 🀣 loved their cute verbal fights!! πŸ˜† & how Madhu mistook the method 'Mouth to mouth' breathing! 😲🀣

I was imagining the entire scene Hats off to you Aku πŸ‘ Keep writing like this in your study breaksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Missing you loads in the forum 😭 Hope you'll come back with another awesome story soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Love you πŸ€—

PS- Yay!! I'm first πŸ₯³ & hope my review looks 'long' πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Edited by VinuRox - 10 years ago
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely OS β€οΈ
Beautifully Written πŸ˜³
Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful os
Beatifully written
Loved it
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Aku! πŸ€—
wow you took so long πŸ€£ but really missing you! 

Lovely OS re!
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
That was a wonderful OS...I wonder how could you concentrate in your studies with such amazing plots going around in your head...there was a strange positive vibe in the OS and I loved it to the core...
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A lovely weekend treat.
Cute one.. especially the Mouth-to-mouth scene.
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Akuuu !!!!! Misssed you my sis :)

Muje toh na puri feeling thi ki u might give the forum a visit anytime soon ...and lo tu aa gayi ;)

haan toh ur os was very sweet and lively . Loved it :)

waise Aku how r ur studies going ??
mine r really very tiring and stressing at the moment :(
tinkerred10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VinuRox

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Welcome back sistahπŸ€— my prediction became trueπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I was hoping you'll come here less than a month.πŸ˜† /font>

Vinu u nd me both were expecting her to come pay a visit ..lol
jatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!awesome os.amazing piece of writing.