Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Tanisha is 35 years old. Only 5 years away from 40. Why do they still keep babying her? Let the woman make her own mistakes and life choices.

Such nonsensial stories that start with a never verifiable start like "A source informs that...", deserve to be dismissed with the contempt they deserve...🤢

In any case even the so called best of journalists use this 'journalistic prerogative of protecting their source of info..',

And in such meaningless stories, the most ghatiya ones...(in this age of WWW, any one is a journalist. 😆...yeah, once on a forum one bright spark even copy pasted an extract from one of my nonsensical fun post to claim Juhi's husband is a henpecked chap...)...
🤔

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mithuu

Even at 35 they ( family) will decide for Tanisha what is good for her. Everywhere in the world , parent want their kids to become independent have their own careers and leave home settle down in life.

And this family in India at 35, parents will decide what is best for their ADULT kid.

Devgans and Mukerjees rock!!!( sarcasm)

I pity Nysa and Yug.

I dont think Tanisha's parents are telling her whom to marry or whom not to marry. It must be the reputation of Arman Kohli. Thats must be the reason behind their unhappiness . He has a reputation of abusing his girl friends(ayesha jhulka).
I read stories about him. and as far as i remember he has a police case too pending against him.

Edited by pams309 - 10 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tani has no idea what a fiasco it became outside with her bold n bindass attitude in bb house... she will b shocked to knw it all n tht her fami took it too hard on themselves!!! when she will b out usko bohut kuch sunna padega for every1 lolzz.., feeling sry for her!!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Kajol but feel bad for her
710947 thumbnail
Armaan 's family is happy?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They know armaan very well so Tanuja ,kajol and ajay does not like tani going close with armaan.
hevin9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushmi

from which newspaper or website has this article been copied??? can u name the same plz...??? or is the tm the writer of this article?? y do i feel that this is pure fake? n no such so called *source* actuallyy exist in reality???

you are welcome to your feelings...As far as the authenticity of this article is concerned, i would say Take it or leave it...but trust me, going by your judgement you made

Originally posted by: ushmi

is the tm the writer of this article

sleuthing is definitely not a profession for you 😛

Edited by hevin9 - 10 years ago