Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Predator.

Dev, you will have to open a new thread. Can you please mention that NO ONE is allowed to reserve any post? There are few other members you have "reserved" and this has caused a problem, cause we need no interruption in the line of posts.

So we'll have to close that thread and open a new one.

Mention it like this:

Strictly NO Posting by ANY member until further announcement. 

No posts at all please.

Guys πŸ€—Sonia & Maari , calm down . Do you guys think that opening new thread will sort this problem by random member posting? 
I think no. Anybody can post . Despite of us writing there that its a no comments thread is having no power to restrict randoms to post. 

Thats why , I have requested mods to delete random comments & we will continue our work like what we have planned before:).

@Maariyah, 
regarding the idea of a seperate section for us -
I think its not good because normal members may feel bad about this plus its not happened in any other thread so far. We are not selfish right? are we? 
Nope. So in my views, our wishes should also be included with other members wishes .  But yeah as we are thread makers, we can keep our wishes up before other members & that will be justified to others too. What do you guys think?

@Sonia ,
regarding Interview -
I think its really looking awesome plus you have used Georgia font , Centre alingned & Blue Pink Purple combination which is giving it a fine view. However, how about we make Questions in BOLD & answers in Plain[like they are now].?

Also we can write Question & Answer in full words instead of short form? i mean if you two agree? will it look good?πŸ€”

@Maariyah, Again answering you here[told in our PM conversation same thing]. No other member is part of this thread other than we three. so chill, it was just random comments.

Guys, here is poem prepared by Tacker_Holic[Sonia] for Disha - give your views. I think its perfectly great.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Dev,

I was about to post my poem which I was working on.. on the thread but now I will give it to you!

||True Beauty||

You are as delicate as a flower,
You are a fine line that holds beauty
So delicate it seems, yet so perfect.

You are the breeze that graces the meadows

Of thoughts and lights up the tired shadows;
You are the sun after every night
That lights up everything in sight.

As if the joy that welcomes birth,
A beauty personified in earth.
You should be the envy of all women
With skin as soft as linen.

You are the life that rises from within
And all the joys that life brings.
You are the song the angels sing;
The melody on a lyre's string.

You can make a goddess jealous
You're the heavens' angel from above. 

You are the reason why I write
These simple lines so soft and light.
Yet, no amount of art can
Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smile.

By Sonia (Tacker_Holic)

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay Dev, if you've already spoken to Resham Di, then it's all good with that thread. Let me know once Maariyah is done with reserving her posts, so I can reserve mine, and you can do yours too.

About the Interview, okies! I don't mind doing it bold, or writing the Q/A in full. I'll edit it right away.

As for the poem, loved it! Sonia is a really good writer, I'm sure we can go ahead with this one :)
Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Done editing with the bold questions, and the full forms of Q/A.
I have not made Nakuul and Avantika's question bold, because I want only Disha's interview to stand out since it's her birthday. Cool?
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Okay Dev, if you've already spoken to Resham Di, then it's all good with that thread. Let me know once Maariyah is done with reserving her posts, so I can reserve mine, and you can do yours too.

About the Interview, okies! I don't mind doing it bold, or writing the Q/A in full. I'll edit it right away.

As for the poem, loved it! Sonia is a really good writer, I'm sure we can go ahead with this one :)

Perfect Sonia. 
Yeah , after re-opening only we will be able to Reserve our posts. I dont know how it got locked up.πŸ€”

Just saw your edited interview, its looking fabulous. Now we should wait for Maariyah's take on this.

yep, Sonia[Tacker_Holic] is best in writing poems!πŸ˜ƒ

----and yeah its perfectly okay as only Disha's interview is main part in that.😳
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Guys πŸ€—Sonia & Maari , calm down . Do you guys think that opening new thread will sort this problem by random member posting? 
I think no. Anybody can post . Despite of us writing there that its a no comments thread is having no power to restrict randoms to post. 

Thats why , I have requested mods to delete random comments & we will continue our work like what we have planned before:).
Teek hein lol thats gr8 if uve spoken to MOD's so then they shall deal with that πŸ˜³

@Maariyah, 
regarding the idea of a seperate section for us -
I think its not good because normal members may feel bad about this plus its not happened in any other thread so far. We are not selfish right? are we? 
Nope. So in my views, our wishes should also be included with other members wishes .  But yeah as we are thread makers, we can keep our wishes up before other members & that will be justified to others too. What do you guys think? Yep thats great not a problem! πŸ˜ƒ

@Sonia ,
regarding Interview -
I think its really looking awesome plus you have used Georgia font , Centre alingned & Blue Pink Purple combination which is giving it a fine view. However, how about we make Questions in BOLD & answers in Plain[like they are now].?

Also we can write Question & Answer in full words instead of short form? i mean if you two agree? will it look good?πŸ€”

@Maariyah, Again answering you here[told in our PM conversation same thing]. No other member is part of this thread other than we three. so chill, it was just random comments.
Cool cool thanx 4 d clear up πŸ˜³

Guys, here is poem prepared by Tacker_Holic[Sonia] for Disha - give your views. I think its perfectly great.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Dev,

I was about to post my poem which I was working on.. on the thread but now I will give it to you!

||True Beauty||

You are as delicate as a flower,
You are a fine line that holds beauty
So delicate it seems, yet so perfect.

You are the breeze that graces the meadows

Of thoughts and lights up the tired shadows;
You are the sun after every night
That lights up everything in sight.

As if the joy that welcomes birth,
A beauty personified in earth.
You should be the envy of all women
With skin as soft as linen.

You are the life that rises from within
And all the joys that life brings.
You are the song the angels sing;
The melody on a lyre's string.

You can make a goddess jealous
You're the heavens' angel from above. 

You are the reason why I write
These simple lines so soft and light.
Yet, no amount of art can
Describe the true beauty bestowed on your smile.

By Sonia (Tacker_Holic)

Love the poem!!! beautiful πŸ˜³
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Disha Parmar's Personal Interview
[Banner to be Inserted Here]

Disclaimer: This is not a real interview, Disha's answers come from previous interviews that were taken with her by India-Forums staff and other rival sites.

So Disha, it's your 19th birthday! And we, the India-Forums members are here for a short interview please.

Question: So you were in high school when Pyaar Ka Dard Hai.. came to you? How did your parents react?

Answer: "I was in class 12 when my agent told me about Rajshri's new show. I have the coolest parents one can ever have. When I told them about the show, they were very supportive. In fact, my dad told me to audition, as it was a Rajshri production."

Question: How do you relate to your on-screen character of Pankhuri?

Answer: "I am quite simple, like Pankhuri, but she only wears Indian clothes and I don't have a single salwar kameez in my personal wardrobe."

Question: How has life changed for you post becoming the lead of Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... ?

Answer: "Life has been the same. Earlier, I had time for myself, now I don't. But yes, people have started recognizing me."

Question: How was your first brush of stardom with fans?

Answer:Whenever I get time, I go to the mall; some people recognize me, and want to take pictures with me. Or they just start gossiping and giggling among themselves. It's the first time I am experiencing something like this, and I am enjoying all the attention!"

Question: Many actors have complimented your level of acting. Are you looking to a step towards film projects?

Answer:"I am not thinking about anything else for the time being. I just want to concentrate on the show, and make sure I do the role well."

Question: Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... recently completed one year of running successfully, how did you feel about your first show reaching this milestone?

Answer: "It's been a wonderful and a great journey of one year. We all are now like a family on the sets as we eat together, sit together and have fun together. Every day has been full of some of the fondest memories for us like we enjoy going to each other's birthday parties and have fun on the sets."

Question: Sometime earlier this year you attended IPL matches with the Star Plus and Rajshri Productions team, and this, we heard has influenced your likes towards cricket. So who are your favorite players?

Answer: "Well I am a big fan of Mumbai Indians as I am a Mumbaite. I like the spectacular and dashing player of Mumbai Indians a.k.a Sachin Tendulkar who is known as the 'Baap of Cricket'. Apart from him I also like Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir who are from other teams."

Question: We hear that you are one crazy shopaholic. So tell us which place in Mumbai is your favorite for shopping? And your dream shopping destination?

Answer: "I prefer shopping at the Inorbit and the Infiniti Malls of Mumbai. And I would love to shop in Paris."

Question: What would you buy:

If given Rs. 10: A chocolate.
If given Rs. 100: A Dairy Milk Silk chocolate.
If given Rs. 1000: Accessories.
If given Rs. 1 Lakh: Good, I can have lots of things out of it (laughs). I will buy lots of shoes, clothes and bags out of it.
If given Rs. 1 Crore: I will buy a new car.

Question: Before ending, any message for your fans?

Answer: "The love coming from you is overwhelming, keep it coming. Lots of love." *flying kiss*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once Nakuul Mehta (Aditya) was asked, 'how is your bonding with your co-star Disha?' He replied, "Disha is great costar. We barely spoke initially as she is very reserved and an introvert but with time we've managed to break the ice and now I share a great rapport with her. She is still a quiet person and  speaks not more than 5 lines during the day but we understand & compliment each others style of working beautifully."

Mansi Salvi (Avantika) was also questioned about working with Disha, and this was her reply:"Disha is a sweet girl. She has joined the industry at a very tender age and she is really doing well with her work. I wish her all the very best for her future."

- - - - - - - - - -

With this, we've come to end of this wonderful interview. Hope Disha has a lovely day, and an even better year ahead of her!

love it sonia i have no problems with it! But whatever Dev is suggesting not bad. Im perfectly happy with it πŸ˜³
Bobbi. thumbnail
^Thank you Dev, and Maariyah, for both your feedback! :)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Dev, you can reserve the last post of Credits!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

^Thank you Dev, and Maariyah, for both your feedback! :)

mOST welcome now all i need from you guys is ur messages/wishes/edits etc πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
My birthday message for disha:...

Hope all that you do

Because today's so special 
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish 
to last the whole year through...

So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things