Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

i love ur banner dev thats perfect

and for main thread put it on there! 
And u can add like shayari? pIX...edits...hmmm 
And yep the schedule is fine
just need timings to be confirmed

I have answered your questions in PMs maariyah:). CHeck them buddy.

Well shayaris are great! let us all serch some good shayaris...😳

well, we will add whole things in coming week...dont worry! timings isnt any problem.😃

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev, you will have to open a new thread. Can you please mention that NO ONE is allowed to reserve any post? There are few other members you have "reserved" and this has caused a problem, cause we need no interruption in the line of posts.
So we'll have to close that thread and open a new one.

Mention it like this:

Strictly NO Posting by ANY member until further announcement. 

No posts at all please.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Predator.

Dev, you will have to open a new thread. Can you please mention that NO ONE is allowed to reserve any post? There are few other members you have "reserved" and this has caused a problem, cause we need no interruption in the line of posts.

So we'll have to close that thread and open a new one.

Mention it like this:

Strictly NO Posting by ANY member until further announcement. 

No posts at all please.

YES! Totally agreed too much ghar bhar now and too much confusion! Dev just just open a new topic and sonia thats perfect!! 

Strictly NO Posting/Commenting by ANY UNAUTHORISED member until further announcement. 

AUTHORISED MEMBERS: *DEV* Predator. PayaDesire95

If your name is NOT mentioned in the authorised members above then kindly DO NOT POST anything or reserve any posts! Thank you for your co-operation!
No posts at all please. 

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
^Thanks for the additions! Now it makes everything crystal clear!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Disha Parmar's Personal Interview
[Banner to be Inserted Here]

Disclaimer: This is not a real interview, Disha's answers come from previous interviews that were taken with her by India-Forums staff and other rival sites.

So Disha, it's your 19th birthday! And we, the India-Forums members are here for a short interview please.

Question: So you were in high school when Pyaar Ka Dard Hai.. came to you? How did your parents react?

Answer: "I was in class 12 when my agent told me about Rajshri's new show. I have the coolest parents one can ever have. When I told them about the show, they were very supportive. In fact, my dad told me to audition, as it was a Rajshri production."

Question: How do you relate to your on-screen character of Pankhuri?

Answer: "I am quite simple, like Pankhuri, but she only wears Indian clothes and I don't have a single salwar kameez in my personal wardrobe."

Question: How has life changed for you post becoming the lead of Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... ?

Answer: "Life has been the same. Earlier, I had time for myself, now I don't. But yes, people have started recognizing me."

Question: How was your first brush of stardom with fans?

Answer:Whenever I get time, I go to the mall; some people recognize me, and want to take pictures with me. Or they just start gossiping and giggling among themselves. It's the first time I am experiencing something like this, and I am enjoying all the attention!"

Question: Many actors have complimented your level of acting. Are you looking to a step towards film projects?

Answer:"I am not thinking about anything else for the time being. I just want to concentrate on the show, and make sure I do the role well."

Question: Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... recently completed one year of running successfully, how did you feel about your first show reaching this milestone?

Answer: "It's been a wonderful and a great journey of one year. We all are now like a family on the sets as we eat together, sit together and have fun together. Every day has been full of some of the fondest memories for us like we enjoy going to each other's birthday parties and have fun on the sets."

Question: Sometime earlier this year you attended IPL matches with the Star Plus and Rajshri Productions team, and this, we heard has influenced your likes towards cricket. So who are your favorite players?

Answer: "Well I am a big fan of Mumbai Indians as I am a Mumbaite. I like the spectacular and dashing player of Mumbai Indians a.k.a Sachin Tendulkar who is known as the 'Baap of Cricket'. Apart from him I also like Virat Kohli and Gautam Gambhir who are from other teams."

Question: We hear that you are one crazy shopaholic. So tell us which place in Mumbai is your favorite for shopping? And your dream shopping destination?

Answer: "I prefer shopping at the Inorbit and the Infiniti Malls of Mumbai. And I would love to shop in Paris."

Question: What would you buy:

If given Rs. 10: A chocolate.
If given Rs. 100: A Dairy Milk Silk chocolate.
If given Rs. 1000: Accessories.
If given Rs. 1 Lakh: Good, I can have lots of things out of it (laughs). I will buy lots of shoes, clothes and bags out of it.
If given Rs. 1 Crore: I will buy a new car.

Question: Before ending, any message for your fans?

Answer: "The love coming from you is overwhelming, keep it coming. Lots of love." *flying kiss*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once Nakuul Mehta (Aditya) was asked, 'how is your bonding with your co-star Disha?' He replied, "Disha is great costar. We barely spoke initially as she is very reserved and an introvert but with time we've managed to break the ice and now I share a great rapport with her. She is still a quiet person and  speaks not more than 5 lines during the day but we understand & compliment each others style of working beautifully."

Mansi Salvi (Avantika) was also questioned about working with Disha, and this was her reply:"Disha is a sweet girl. She has joined the industry at a very tender age and she is really doing well with her work. I wish her all the very best for her future."

- - - - - - - - - -

With this, we've come to end of this wonderful interview. Hope Disha has a lovely day, and an even better year ahead of her!

Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

^Thanks for the additions! Now it makes everything crystal clear!

Yep people just dont understand...do not post? Anyway 

Sonia i was thinking of doing a section just for us 3! Called Wishes/Messages from makes of thread! 
Where me you and Dev can post our own section away from the others! What'd you think? 😊

Ill post it now and if u like it we can go ahead and do it if not doesnt matter! 😊 
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Just need your messages/wishes/edits and dev's also!! 
But again thats not a major problem we still have till sunday! 👍🏼
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Yep people just dont understand...do not post? Anyway 

Sonia i was thinking of doing a section just for us 3! Called Wishes/Messages from makes of thread! 
Where me you and Dev can post our own section away from the others! What'd you think? 😊

Ill post it now and if u like it we can go ahead and do it if not doesnt matter! 😊 

I don't mind, but let's see what's Dev's take on it!

It might offend other members of the forum, who could have been on this special list if the had enough time to contribute. Let's see.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

I don't mind, but let's see what's Dev's take on it!

It might offend other members of the forum, who could have been on this special list if the had enough time to contribute. Let's see.

Hmm yes good point lets wait for Dev's take! 😳
Bobbi. thumbnail
Dev, and Maariyah, please check Page 22. I have completed the interview! Leave your feedback as well.