Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Predator.

A poem would be great indeed! We can ask Sonia to contribute one specifically for Disha? Sonia, is not me, but my namesake, Taker_Holic

What say?

I can't reserve my post until Maariyah reserves 3 posts before me! Check my edited post ^^^
AND, banners are there by Fizii already right? We can use all Fizii's banners, apart from the main banner (which will be yours).

As far time is concerned,  I just realized that there's no need to any specific timing! We can all finish compiling our reserved posts, and ask for it to be GAed when it strikes 12AM IST. Maariyah/I will be online and we can get one of the GM's to sticky it! Okay?

There are only two sonias in forum & both are my great friends๐Ÿ˜†. Dont worry i know & i'm sure sonia will surely write one poem for Disha. I will ask her to do it, Let see if she have time.

yep, checked , was going to post it. Okay, if all messages can come in single post then its compleletely okay.

One more thing, do you need any help with interview part?๐Ÿ˜•

I was going to post same. Post 1: Main Introduction: Dev
Post 2: Biography and Achievements: Maariyah
Post 3: Gifts & Miscellaneous! : Maariyah

Post 4: Messages: Maariyah
Post 5: Interview: Sonia

Post 6 : Credits & Current News : Dev

yeah we have all banners made by Fizzi. I'm okay with using my banner as main banner if you two are okay with it.:) Again, do we need more banners? I can make more now?

yeah , sure. Thats not a problem but before unreserving & adding anything to your respective post, we have decided to first post the matter here...so first we will post it here then will copy paste there.:) [to avoid last minute corrections]

Also we need to decide title of post.

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Perfect, Dev! All your points are totally legit :)

For the interview, I will be fine, hopefully, but if I do need any help, I will give you a shout out!

And for the title of the post, how's:

- Happy Birthday Dashing Diva - Disha Parmar
- Happy Birthday Dazzling Princess - Disha Parmar

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dev u need to make a new thread someone just commented on it ๐Ÿ˜ก Despite your clear instructions will res after u make a new one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Dev u need to make a new thread someone just commented on it ๐Ÿ˜ก Despite your clear instructions will res after u make a new one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I just sent a angry reply to that person๐Ÿ˜ก...dont worry i will open a new post now.๐Ÿ˜ญ
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I just sent a angry reply to that person๐Ÿ˜ก...dont worry i will open a new post now.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Awesome PM me straight away and i will RES 3 posts ๐Ÿ˜Š
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Predator.

^I'm in Central London! And damn it's getting colder by the day. Hate that feeling.

Haha Maariyah! Yes, for us it would be GMT, but we have to post this thread with the IST timing, because Disha resides in India :P plus, that's how most of the celebrity birthday threads work, they're all posted according to IST! (And Dev lives in India too!)

Arghh yes british weather is sooo unpredictable ๐Ÿ˜ก Super cold these days!!! Wont be surprised if it starts snowing soon lol! 
Haha ok just confirm British timing with me lol ๐Ÿ˜† 
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Thanks you Maariyah & sonia for giving such a overwhelming responseโ˜บ๏ธ...which made me practice more & thats why i made one more banner. This time its with picture . Hope you guys will like it.

Okay, i think 12 am IST will not be okay because its mid night for me & i cant reserve my posts there. We can do it now ? can someone again revise the posts for me?๐Ÿ˜• 

Maariyah, nice banner made by you . I would love to learn something from you as well. :)

guys what we will put in main post? any thoughts?

One more information,
Team Disha told me that they are not making / not joining us with DP's birthday thread. I asked them the reason , but there is no reply as of yet. 

Anyways, we will continue our work, it their choice, so no dissapointement. I'm dissapointed not to deny that...

Hmmm...what time is fine for u dev! And yes I'm perfectly happy with your banner! Its beautiful. 
Haha thanks something i was trying lol. 

And main thread...main banner made by you! Hmm...poems...shayaari...quotes for disha...erm happy bday pix?? 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Sonia & Maariyah,

I will get that random comment deleted soon . So lets continue our work.:)

Nice suggestions sonia , now waiting for maariyah's inputs & opinions on same. After that i will give my views too.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Sonia & Maariyah,

I will get that random comment deleted soon . So lets continue our work.:)

Nice suggestions sonia , now waiting for maariyah's inputs & opinions on same. After that i will give my views too.

Dev check DM!
Hmm y dont u just close that topic naa? And open a new one? ๐Ÿ˜• 

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
i love ur banner dev thats perfect
and for main thread put it on there! 
And u can add like shayari? pIX...edits...hmmm 
And yep the schedule is fine
just need timings to be confirmed