Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
^Perfect then! I will have mine sent in by Wednesday!
When are we posting the main thread? 10th November 12AM IST right? So that will be 6.30PM for me!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Predator.

^Perfect then! I will have mine sent in by Wednesday!

When are we posting the main thread? 10th November 12AM IST right? So that will be 6.30PM for me!

Wait 6:30 pm r u talking about UK time coz I'm in UK too πŸ˜ƒ and we need 2 RES our specific slots etc so we can write in there and people dont add any comments? Somehow all needs 2 be in sync i guess? πŸ˜³
Bobbi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Wait 6:30 pm r u talking about UK time coz I'm in UK too πŸ˜ƒ and we need 2 RES our specific slots etc so we can write in there and people dont add any comments? Somehow all needs 2 be in sync i guess? πŸ˜³

Yep! I'm in London! Whereabouts are you? πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, we need to do that, which we may do during the morning of 10th November, so we have everything ready and compiled by the night time IST. Cool?
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Yep! I'm in London! Whereabouts are you? πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, we need to do that, which we may do during the morning of 10th November, so we have everything ready and compiled by the night time IST. Cool?

Haha yes I'm in London too!! I'm in North east London πŸ˜ƒ and u? 

Hmm yep that sounds good 2 me!! πŸ˜Š So london time that makes it?...πŸ˜•
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
And IST? 
Isn't british time GMT? πŸ˜•
Bobbi. thumbnail
^I'm in Central London! And damn it's getting colder by the day. Hate that feeling.
Haha Maariyah! Yes, for us it would be GMT, but we have to post this thread with the IST timing, because Disha resides in India :P plus, that's how most of the celebrity birthday threads work, they're all posted according to IST! (And Dev lives in India too!)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Dev is it bad if i say i LOVE your banner more than fizzi's no discredit too her hers is pretty awesome 2 but yours is just...what can i say its amazing!!!!! SUCH FAB WORK YAAR!!! Never knew u had this hidden creativity in u yaar!!! πŸ˜³ Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! And Honestly i like Fizzi's banner but yours stands out so much more!!! πŸ˜³ I think yours would be even more perfect if u had a pic of Disha in there!!! 

Thanks you Maariyah & sonia for giving such a overwhelming response☺️...which made me practice more & thats why i made one more banner. This time its with picture . Hope you guys will like it.

Okay, i think 12 am IST will not be okay because its mid night for me & i cant reserve my posts there. We can do it now ? can someone again revise the posts for me?πŸ˜• 

Maariyah, nice banner made by you . I would love to learn something from you as well. :)

guys what we will put in main post? any thoughts?

One more information,
Team Disha told me that they are not making / not joining us with DP's birthday thread. I asked them the reason , but there is no reply as of yet. 

Anyways, we will continue our work, it their choice, so no dissapointement. I'm dissapointed not to deny that...

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Okay, so we can post it a few hours earlier, because posting it late might make members of the forum sad. We can post according to what time is convenient for Dev? 10PM IST? or anything which somewhere around that time would be perfectly fine!

Also, I will be posting all the revised and re-edited posts once again here, after I finish off with some work.

Dev, the banner looks lovely! We can use that IMO! :)

As for the main first introductory post, we can have Disha's hobbies, special moments with co-stars, and something along those lines? I can't think of anything else πŸ€” let's check what other celebrity birthday threads are like!

- - - - - 
-Edit-

Okay, so we know how every page allows 8 posts.
Post 1 (Dev) - Introductory
Post 2 (Maariyah) - Biography and Achievements
Post 3 (Maariyah) - Messages (I am canceling having 2 post for messages, because everything can fit under one)
Post 4 (Maariyah) - Gifts
Post 5 (Sonia) - Interview*
Post 6 (Dev) - Credits

*I will try to get the interview stuff done ASAP.

I hope I have covered everything? Feel free to add up!

Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Okay, so we can post it a few hours earlier, because posting it late might make members of the forum sad. We can post according to what time is convenient for Dev? 10PM IST? or anything which somewhere around that time would be perfectly fine!

Also, I will be posting all the revised and re-edited posts once again here, after I finish off with some work.

Dev, the banner looks lovely! We can use that IMO! :)

As for the main first introductory post, we can have Disha's hobbies, special moments with co-stars, and something along those lines? I can't think of anything else πŸ€” let's check what other celebrity birthday threads are like!

Nope, not only my convenience. I'm talking about time which will be convenient for all of us. :) so i'm reserving one post just now. Then you guys can reserve your respective posts accordingly & lastly i will reserve my post for credits.

okay so here is post i reserved for main post :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3801848

now reserve your posts guys.😳

Thankyou sonia. Do we need more of banners?

oh okay, yeah , we can describe disha by some lines...we can even write poem.😊
Bobbi. thumbnail
A poem would be great indeed! We can ask Sonia to contribute one specifically for Disha? Sonia, is not me, but my namesake, Taker_Holic
What say?

I can't reserve my post until Maariyah reserves 3 posts before me! Check my edited post ^^^

AND, banners are there by Fizii already right? We can use all Fizii's banners, apart from the main banner (which will be yours).

As far time is concerned,  I just realized that there's no need to any specific timing! We can all finish compiling our reserved posts, and ask for it to be GAed when it strikes 12AM IST. Maariyah/I will be online and we can get one of the GM's to sticky it! Okay?
Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago