The font name is "Sunshine in my soul" 😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Predator.

No worries Dev!

The font name is "Sunshine in my soul" 😊

Let me search this above font .

Okay Fizzi made some changes with size & here is result : Give honest opinion guys :

Check : I dont have above font , hence have to download it.

Check 2 : I have downloaded it & made it . Hope its looking okay :

I will make animated picture banner after diwali. Happy Diwali again to both of you.

😳
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Let me search this above font .

Okay Fizzi made some changes with size & here is result : Give honest opinion guys :

Check : I dont have above font , hence have to download it.

Check 2 : I have downloaded it & made it . Hope its looking okay :

I will make animated picture banner after diwali. Happy Diwali again to both of you.

😳

Dev is it bad if i say i LOVE your banner more than fizzi's no discredit too her hers is pretty awesome 2 but yours is just...what can i say its amazing!!!!! SUCH FAB WORK YAAR!!! Never knew u had this hidden creativity in u yaar!!! 😳 Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! And Honestly i like Fizzi's banner but yours stands out so much more!!! 😳 I think yours would be even more perfect if u had a pic of Disha in there!!! 
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

thanks maariyah for understanding , thats really sweet of you . Infact i think i wont be able to come online till Monday Night/tuesday morning. Because i will be super busy bee around these days as there are alot of peoples who came to visit us & with all functions & worship of God & rituals , i think i will not get time. Don't worry about it yaar!! You just ENJOY yourself 2 the MAXIMUM and have fun, spending time with friends & family on auspicious occasions like this is what makes memories 😳 Awww its ok yaar whenever u get the time naa u can come online etc etc!! I totally & completely understand!! 😃

Nope, sending messages to each other will be actually difficult process because it will involve we three to work on same thing , but we should manage our time , hence time management is important, so i will post messages only here with names , then you can make name tags over them. 😊 Thats fine yaar as long as i get names from somewhere naa 😉 Thats great! 

In that way we three can do different works at same time & this will save our time as well.

Regarding banner made by me :
Thankyou so much guys.😳 I'm actually over whelmed & happy that you guys liked it. I actually tried to make colour combination same as of our main banners , but as i'm new to it, so dont know about it . Kya thanks yaar! Tareef toh ban tee hein itna bariya kaam joh kiya hein 😃!! I always give credit where its much deserved!!! Absolutely BRILLIANT work naa very much impressed!!! 👏

Sonia, can you tell me the exact Font name which you want on banner , so that i dont have to search for cursive font. Actually these days not getting time for even myself hence asking for more co-operation from you guys.

My answers in bold purple 😊
Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
something i was trying lol

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
I agree with Maariyah, Dev. I personally like your banner more than Fizii's. It's more attractive for a girly birthday, plus the font looks better. Just make your copyright of Dev Creations a little smaller, it looks too big.
Otherwise, great job!

@Maariyah LOVE that one! It looks gorgeous hun! Don't work on the banner too much, we'll end up having too many banners :P
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

I agree with Maariyah, Dev. I personally like your banner more than Fizii's. It's more attractive for a girly birthday, plus the font looks better. Just make your copyright of Dev Creations a little smaller, it looks too big.

Otherwise, great job!

@Maariyah LOVE that one! It looks gorgeous hun! Don't work on the banner too much, we'll end up having too many banners :P

Yep agreed!! Dev's stands out more! More vibrant and colourful just need disha pic on it and its perfect! 

Haha lol i was just testing out something lol turned out ok? Lol 😉
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
@Sonia 
I will make name tags 4 u and dev! Will u be also giving an edit? Or just a bday message? 
I think i will start writing my bday message and add it in since this week is last week for everything!

@dev send me ur message/wishes/edits for disha so i can add it in 😊 Since todays last week & @sonia same 4 u 😉😃
Bobbi. thumbnail
Maariyah, I will be sending in a birthday message, plus a gift.
Hopefully somewhere within another 3 days!

I'm moving houses right now, so I'm not getting enough time in hand to make the sig, although my written message is ready to go! So yeah, reserve me a name tag please :)

And I believe Dev is busy celebrating Diwali with his family, so he should be sending in his stuff in a few days too!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Maariyah, I will be sending in a birthday message, plus a gift.

Hopefully somewhere within another 3 days!

I'm moving houses right now, so I'm not getting enough time in hand to make the sig, although my written message is ready to go! So yeah, reserve me a name tag please :)

And I believe Dev is busy celebrating Diwali with his family, so he should be sending in his stuff in a few days too!

Awesome ok so i will make both name tags for u 1 for gift and one for message 

Awesome yep just post mssg on here and i will add in!! 

Thats great! 😊