Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So i think its finally starting too come together! Looking great guys @Dev have u any ideas for the main thread? And if u need anything let me know! Im happy to make tags etc etc 👍🏼 @Dev & @Sonia have u guys sent out PM's for birthday wishes/messages/videos/edits/collages etc. Also @sonia all the messages from your side let me know about the names and i will make the name tags for you so mssg1 & mssg2 sections look similar & not totally different. 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

So i think its finally starting too come together! Looking great guys @Dev have u any ideas for the main thread? And if u need anything let me know! Im happy to make tags etc etc 👍🏼 @Dev & @Sonia have u guys sent out PM's for birthday wishes/messages/videos/edits/collages etc. Also @sonia all the messages from your side let me know about the names and i will make the name tags for you so mssg1 & mssg2 sections look similar & not totally different. 

yep. Maariyah, let me get some time , if possible then i will make some creations after Diwali. 

I have no idea aout main thread. Let Diwali end first then we will surely finalise main thread as well. 

I will be sending PMs by today for wishes. Hope to get some messages. However, the ones we already have are looking enough.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woah! The thread moved so fast within barely 10 hours!
So here I am with my opinions.

Dev, I did notice that you're away when I didn't see a post of your daily analysis in the PKDH forum :P

So my take on the banners, loved ALL, the coloring and design is fab, apart from the main banner. For the main banner, we need the font to be better, and also the font needs to be large. The main banner needs to shine out, it can't be the same one as the other side banners in the thread. You're getting what I'm trying to explain right Dev? If you can pass this message to Fizii? And what do you think about my suggestion?

Maariyah, I've sent out PMs to a few people across my BL, but I don't think any messages are coming in from them any sooner! :P

Otherwise, what Maariyah has compiled looks great! Maariyah, can in the Messages Post, can you change the messages text from bold to normal Georgia? Like do this hello instead of hello
Bobbi. thumbnail
PS- with the long post, I forgot the main thing, HAPPY DIWALI! 🥳
Have a great and safe one everyone! 🤗
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Predator.

Dev, I did notice that you're away when I didn't see a post of your daily analysis in the PKDH forum :P

So my take on the banners, loved ALL, the coloring and design is fab, apart from the main banner. For the main banner, we need the font to be better, and also the font needs to be large. The main banner needs to shine out, it can't be the same one as the other side banners in the thread. You're getting what I'm trying to explain right Dev? If you can pass this message to Fizii? And what do you think about my suggestion?

Maariyah, I've sent out PMs to a few people across my BL, but I don't think any messages are coming in from them any sooner! :P

Otherwise, what Maariyah has compiled looks great! Maariyah, can in the Messages Post, can you change the messages text from bold to normal Georgia? Like do this hello instead of hello

aww so you missed my analysis post? :P

Well, i agree with you sonia...and understood what exactl you were trying to say. I will ask fizzi to choose another font for main banner to make it classy. However, sonia, could you also send a message to fizzi , so that if i would be unavailable , then atleast you can contact her. 

Happy Diwali once again to both of you.😳

see i recently learnt to make animated texts & banners & tried this :

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

yep. Maariyah, let me get some time , if possible then i will make some creations after Diwali. 

I have no idea aout main thread. Let Diwali end first then we will surely finalise main thread as well. 

I will be sending PMs by today for wishes. Hope to get some messages. However, the ones we already have are looking enough.

Thats great no no take ur time i can imagine how busy you must be with diwali its same for us on Eid!! Busy busy times!! 😳 

Thats great whatever messages u get send them 2 sonia i think i have many messages from my side now just sonia needs some from her side but can u send me the names of those people who send it 2 u so i can make respective name tags. 
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: Predator.

Yep sonia agree with u! I think main one should be BIG and BOLD too make a statement!! If its not possible 2 change u can still ask Sikha? What'd u guys think? All of the banners made so far are fab! Loving them! To be honest never noticed the main banner thread 😆 Thought it was like a normal banner for sub threads!  I think that could prove 2 be a problem 😲 Other than that its great colouring, textures, effects, everything!! Looking great!! 👍🏼 I think maybe if we keep bugging Fizzi she might get annoyed idk since we already told her 2 change from leaves 2 butterflies & maybe now she might feel annoyed? I dont want 2 hurt her feelings? But i mean if she's ready 2 make the banner again more bold, more big then thats great if not then i think we should ask Sikha? 😊 

And yep sonia can do that right away!! 👍🏼
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

aww so you missed my analysis post? :P

Well, i agree with you sonia...and understood what exactl you were trying to say. I will ask fizzi to choose another font for main banner to make it classy. However, sonia, could you also send a message to fizzi , so that if i would be unavailable , then atleast you can contact her. 

Happy Diwali once again to both of you.😳

see i recently learnt to make animated texts & banners & tried this :

Wow Dev thats BEAUTIFUL!!! Im amazed yaar thats totally looking FAB!! 👏
Bobbi. thumbnail
Agree agree agree! With both of you!
Thank you for sharing the same thought Maariyah!

And DEV!!! Woah! That banner is amazing! 👍🏼
Seriously, you've done a great job with it!

If you can change the fonts to something which is cursive, then it will be perfect for a girl's birthday! In fact, we could also use it for our thread, it's really nice! 😃
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Thats great no no take ur time i can imagine how busy you must be with diwali its same for us on Eid!! Busy busy times!! 😳 

Thats great whatever messages u get send them 2 sonia i think i have many messages from my side now just sonia needs some from her side but can u send me the names of those people who send it 2 u so i can make respective name tags. 

thanks maariyah for understanding , thats really sweet of you . Infact i think i wont be able to come online till Monday Night/tuesday morning. Because i will be super busy bee around these days as there are alot of peoples who came to visit us & with all functions & worship of God & rituals , i think i will not get time. 

Nope, sending messages to each other will be actually difficult process because it will involve we three to work on same thing , but we should manage our time , hence time management is important, so i will post messages only here with names , then you can make name tags over them. 😊 

In that way we three can do different works at same time & this will save our time as well.

Regarding banner made by me :
Thankyou so much guys.😳 I'm actually over whelmed & happy that you guys liked it. I actually tried to make colour combination same as of our main banners , but as i'm new to it, so dont know about it .

Sonia, can you tell me the exact Font name which you want on banner , so that i dont have to search for cursive font. Actually these days not getting time for even myself hence asking for more co-operation from you guys.