Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

It's pretty sad, the storyline. Adnan hasn't done such a negative role before na? Creepy he is.

He did in Doraha.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Sanam B is the only person whon I do not mind getting typecasted :P because she performs all her roles so well.
And I think Sanam always chooses the best projects to work in, except a few.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Kiran is a matter of perspective. For some she's a bechari for others she may be this strongheaded girl who opposes the norm of our society. I for one think Umera is showing the latter here.

Sanam was awesome in Doraha, when she played that negative character. I'd love for her to do something like that again. Sometimes I wonder if these actresses even get different kind of roles because most of our dramas do depict the aurat as a bechari if you think about. 

@ bold- ditto. It's either a full-on negative vamp or the bechari on the other end of the spectrum. Some normal role is very rare in our shows that depict the entire society that does nothing but point fingers at these very bechari girls.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Fari, she did different roles in Akbari Asghari and Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan. I don't think anyone liked it lol
yaqeen. thumbnail
OMG.. I didn't knew about this one!
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

It needs to be uploaded on YT :(
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
on my watch list! will wait for a another couple of episodes to air though, so I can watch all them together 
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I will watch after it finishes :P
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Fari, she did different roles in Akbari Asghari and Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan. I don't think anyone liked it lol

I liked Sanam in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan. I feel she was pretty good..that role was very grayish and complicated. If anyone else attempted it, there would've been a lot of hamming involved..and that's because Kiran was over the top, melodramatic, cunning yet very vulnerable. 

In Akbari Asghari though she wasn't that great. I think one of her weakest performances.

Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

I haven't seen those but I don't like her look in them :P