Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Do you guys think Rishi Kindama's curse to Pandu was fair? Kshatriyas hunt, it's in their nature and it's not against Dharma for them. Pandu did not kill Kindama and his wife in their human form. For some bizarre reason, they took the form of deer. 😕 How was he to know that the deer he was hunting was human?

What do you guys think?

Yes but listen to his words carefully-he said Raja didnt you realise this dear was not an ordinary one-it was alsmost an illusive one-If you could.nt differentiate between a real deer & false one you will suffer the same fate as Raja Dasarath!!!!
413226 thumbnail
Were any of the curses justified? think of gandhari's curse to Krishna. Did she ever try to stop her sons or brother from moving towards the path of destruction?
Think of the various curses that Durvasa gave people. Wasnt he supposed to be a very exalted Rishi then why so much anger or ego when people somehow failed to accord due respect or prompt service as per his wishes?
On the other hand there is Draupadi who never cursed anyone inspite of all that she had to endure. When Ashwasthama is brought before her all tied up and bound to be punished by her for killing all her 5 sons as they slept - she chose to forgive him as she did not want his mother to grieve her sons loss the way Draupadi herself had to! Yet Yudi sort of chastices her when she fell on her way to heaven!
bhas1066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello?
no reply to my question?? 😔
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Souls never die, they stay.. They round the world. They observe the human kind. I would have supported Pandu, but Who knows agar Rishi Kindam's soul zinda ho toh? Like rishi Durvasa.. Curse ke raining kareh toh?😈 Just kidding.😆 Somehow I support pandu, though I don't have strong point to show it's validness. Yet, The serial showed him innocent bachha, then Who I'm to go against his side.😎
413226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhas1066

hello?
no reply to my question?? 😔

I guess Kindam was a rishi therefore free to mate with anyone, wife or not , deer or human
Anusha-B thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well when Kindam explained that as a Raja could u not identify difference between a normal dear and a divya one how are u supposed to rule a kingdom but still u are right curse was harsh.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peridot.

I guess Kindam was a rishi therefore free to mate with anyone, wife or not , deer or human

not only free he was given this boon to transform into an animal so he must have wanted to try experimented so he experimented this way.
Just like Kunti was given that boon to have son with any god if she sings a particular mantra

and look what happened to them?
Both landed in a soup 😆😆

Edited by rasyafan - 10 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anubharad

Well when Kindam explained that as a Raja could u not identify difference between a normal dear and a divya one how are u supposed to rule a kingdom but still u are right curse was harsh.

Don't agree with Rishi
he expected the king to know the dfferences between divya deer and a normal one
how?
was it written on the deer "DIvya Deer" 😕.

But the king was wrong in killing the deers when they were mating.
that is why he got the curse of not mating

Edited by rasyafan - 10 years ago
413226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

not only free he was given this boon to transform into an animal so he must have wanted to try experimented so he experimented this way.
Just like Kunti was given that boon to have son with any god if she sings a particular mantra

and look what happened to them?
Both landed in a soup 😆😆

I think the lesson is that if someone has a special ability or boon it should be used with care and not indiscriminately.
413226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

Don't agree with Rishi
he expected the king to know the dfferences between divya deer and a normal one
how?
was it written on the deer "DIvya Deer" 😕.

But the king was wrong in killing the deers when they were mating.
that is why he got the curse of not mating

The MB epi showed that it was Madri who asked for the deer. Did she want it alive or dead? Did she want it for a pet or for food? This isnt clear. It does not make sense why Pandu would kill a deer that was mating. Had he seen that the deer was mating or simply shot the arrow assuming a running deer's location.