TOI: Romit Raj delighted to meet ten thousand fans!

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Romit Raj delighted to meet ten thousand fans!

Romit Raj delighted to meet ten thousand fans!

Actor Romit Raj who is all set to be part of Sony TV'sAdaalat soon, recently visited Borivali Pandal for Navratri dandiya along with other TV actor Srman Jain.

Romit has lived in Kolkata and has experienced Durga Pooja but going to Dandiya is not so common experience for him. Romit Raj had been lying low of late but now he would be back with Adaalat.

He says, "It was an amazing experience. The pandal was occupied by around 10,000 people. It was so grand and most Gujrathi people, dress very festive and playing dandiya and Garaba It was my first time of interacting with such a crowd and they were shouting "Varun", "Varun" and cheering for Adaalat, it was a happy feeling."

The people wanted to play dandiya with me so I joined them too. They were happy to see me and cheered my name. I told them that I'll be back on Adaalat soon.

On being asked about the best memory of Dandiya he says, " It was with my wife Tina. We were unmarried at that time, I took permission from her parents to take her out to play
Dandiya. It was sort of like our first date."

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS!😳