mujhse shaadi karogi - episode analysis 14/10

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
firstly I was bit disappointed with the rush the episode went in.. it was just too fast.. they could have made a build up before bringing the marriage proposal across.. as this is a big twist of the show it could have been handled in more elaborately. .
but saying that still the episode was really very good
Astha's marriage dream was like .. my god astha u dream a lot.. an that too khadoos ke sapne.. the first dream of astha in rain turned right opposite, then the lovey dream too turned opposite.. and now the marriage dream.. don't know wats going to happen
coming to the Tanya girl.. I actually went ROFL.. Shlok could eat her alive..
Astha was looking stunning today and so was shlok.. good work on costumes of all actors.. I thought there could have been a romantic scene of Ashlok before the big bomb..
then finally when will Anjali learn.. did she forget that her son does everything against her.. so she should have proposed astha for marriage then he would have married Tanya instead..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamond_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love your post particularly the emoticon.πŸ˜† i don't think aastha will marry shlok this time as they did the proposal scene soon. to be honest it wasn't even a proposal and he didn't even ask aastha or her family in the first place.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great episode. Loved the scene of ASlokh on the stairs...
Maybe that's NA's plan too...that Anjali will taunt Shlok and he will retaliate by disobeying ...like the chacha once said : NA's plans are not known to everyone, not even Anjali😊
-Genelia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cute post!~!
agree wid u!!
thy r rushng up evrythng ... I srsly dn knw y??
bt let it b... who cares?πŸ˜† until im njoyn d shw im ok wid it!!πŸ˜†