Shreya ghoshal sang the BG??

XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys Guys..I was searching for AKDHA'S bg...and I found this

This Bg music has been on Jodha Akbar before..but the singing bit hasn't been on Jodha Akbar...or did I miss it? SHREYA GHOSHAL SANG IT? IS THIS TRUE ðŸ˜² lol. ðŸ˜† shocking...shocking..
Edited by XDPagalKuriXD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
it isnt songing like her 
preet_pal320 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldn't watch the link on my phone, but is it the "in aankhon mein" tune? I've heard it and was wondering about the singer myself! Sometimes I think it sounds like Shreya, other times I'm not so sure.
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet_pal320

I couldn't watch the link on my phone, but is it the "in aankhon mein" tune? I've heard it and was wondering about the singer myself! Sometimes I think it sounds like Shreya, other times I'm not so sure.

YEAHH THAT ONE!!! ðŸ˜†
Well I just did an experiment..I played 'SUN RAH NA HAI TU' (by her) and 'IN AANKHON MEIN' together...lol...It sounds like her at times...but then it doesn't...yeah my experiment failed. ðŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think  " In aankhon mein tum " was sung by Shreya Ghosal.
preet_pal320 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XDPagalKuriXD

YEAHH THAT ONE!!!😆
Well I just did an experiment..I played 'SUN RAH NA HAI TU' (by her) and 'IN AANKHON MEIN' together...lol...It sounds like her at times...but then itdoesn't...yeah my experiment failed.😆

Haha, it's hard to compare the voices like that, but whoever sang it did a beautiful job!
-Varshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys I'm Veena new to the forum and have been watching Jodhaa Akbar from episode 1 and I love AkhDa! For all those who wanna know who sung the beautifull song ''In Aankhon Mein Tum'' it was sunged by Pamela Jain, she has sunged many songs for Balaji Telefilms's serials like KAA, KSBKBT, Kasturi, KDMHMD, KDMH and many more.. Currently she sings for Ekta's Bade Achhe Laggte Hain, Pavitra Rishta, Pavitra Bandhan (DD National) and also Jodha Akbar.. Hope my answer solved all your questions..

Love,

Veena.Edited by LoveArVi19 - 10 years ago
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveArVi19

Hello guys I'm Veena new to the forum and have been watching Jodhaa Akbar from episode 1 and I love AkhDa! For all those who wanna know who sung the beautifull song ''In Aankhon Mein Tum'' it was sunged by Pamela Jain, she has sunged many songs for Balaji Telefilms's serials like KAA, KSBKBT, Kasturi, KDMHMD, KDMH and many more.. Currently she sings for Ekta's Bade Achhe Laggte Hain, Pavitra Rishta, Pavitra Bandhan (DD National) and also Jodha Akbar.. Hope my answer solved all your questions..

Love,

Veena.

Thanks Veena and welcome! ðŸ˜ƒ
You just solved a mystery for me ðŸ˜† I was dying..I kept replaying the song,.But thanks to you I can rest in peace now...not die! like sleep! ðŸ˜† She has a beaaautiful voice!!! Did this Bg play before in any episode? I cant seem to remember!!! ðŸ˜‰
XDPagalKuriXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: preet_pal320

Haha, it's hard to compare the voices like that, but whoever sang it did a beautiful job!

😆Haha It is! Never do that. I nearly died of frustration! 
preet_pal320 thumbnail
I haven't heard it played on the show. I thought it was a part of some YouTube video for JA but the video was blocked for me so I don't know for sure.

I can't wait for when we hear it on screen! It'll probably play when Jodha starts crushing on Jalal, like the rest of us!