JODHA-AKBAR my version,ff,part 24 updated

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
guyz i am back with a new story as promised...this story is totally my imagination well yes it has been inspired in bits and pieces from certain scenes and serials or even movies but only and only if the inspiration fits well in the story...i hope u guyz enjoy this story as much as u enjoyed my previous one...again no idea how long ill make this...totally depends on how long i keep getting good ideas as basically i dont consider myself as a writer just write to put across my thoughts...so here goes...

PROLOGUE.
Raja Bharmal of Amer and Shehenshah Humayun of agra were childhood friends..both had received their education at the same gurukul..

While at gurukul Humayun had always been a weak child,even after being the Crowned Prince of Agra he used to get bullied by his fellow classmates...the weakling that he was never dared to complain to anyone,not even any of his teachers..his classmates used to make Humayun do all their work bcoz neither did he never complain ,nor did he have the capability to...but,all that changed when one particular summer day of june a new child was enrolled in the gurukul...The Crowned Prince of Amer...Prince Bharmal.

Bharmal came from an ancestary who prided themselves to for being the savior of the week,be it anyone from a beggar on the road to even animals wo could not look after themselves...It was no wonder that Bharmal took a liking to Humayun...though Humanyun was a mughal,Bharmal had always believed that a person makes his own place in the world not by only being born to a certain caste and family but by their own karmas...the moment Bharmal saw Humayun being bullied by a bunch of his fellow classmates he purposely stepped in and taught a fitting lesson to the perpetrators...no doubt he was reprimanded severly but that was the day when a lifelong friendship between the two most unlikely candidates for it,was formed...when Bharmal was taken to the principals office to be punished,it was for the first time that Humayun gathered some courage and went there himself and disclosed what all he had been facing and how if Bharmal had not been there he would not have found the courage to come clean of what was happening...

After the incidence Humanyun and Bharmal had become inseparable ...if one wanted to look for Bhamal u only had to find Humayun bcoz they would always be together...For Bharmal Humayun was the brother he never had and for Humayun Bharmal's friendship had become his lifeline...under Bharmal's special guidance Humayun lost all his inhibitions and slowly started to become a prince that one day the mughal sultanat would love to have as their king...brave,courageous,steadfast in the face of adversary...

15 years later...
Raja Bharmal's and Shehenshah Humayun's friendship was stilla s strong as it had been all those years back,infact it had gone up a notch...Bharmal had gotten married to princess Mainavati of ujjain...it was a love marriage which was earlier opposed by Mainavati's parents but later on they conceded esp after they saw that their would be son-in-law was best friends with the Shehenshah of hindustan...they did not want to let go of such an opportunity..Humayun worked like a family member in Bharmal's wedding,everyone present there was in awe of their friendship...

a year later it was time for Humayun to get married...the shehzadi chosen by him was his childhood friend and crush HAMIDA BANO...after a long wait and a lot of insistence from Bharmal,Humayun had finally found the courage to propose to his childhood love,and now they were going to tie the knot...as expected Bharmal and mainavati did everything and more for Humayun and Hamida,infact mainavati and hamida had become close friends and confidants...Bharmal was Humayun's best man much to the chagrin of Humayun's other brothers and sisters,but none could voice their objection...

4 years after both the weddings...
Hamida had a year after her marriage given birth to a beautiful baby boy...mainavati and bharmal had specially been invited to be the godmother and godfather to the baby...mainavati had never seen a more beautiful baby ever...she took him in her arms,tears falling down her cheeks...
MN-have u thought of a name for him Hamida...
HB-not as of yet maina,we just havent gotten around to name him.
MN-if u dont mind i have thought of a mughal name for our little prince,if only u would accept it.
HUM-ofcourse bhabhijaan,agar aapne naam socha hai toh behtareen hoga,toh kya naam rakhna cahiye humein apne shehzade ka.
MN-JALLALUDIN MOHAMMAD.yeh naam humein ek din sapne main sunayi diya tha..haan sach...hamre rajkumar ke liye yeh naam kaise rehega bhaisa.
HUM-wallah,itna behtareen naam hamare bete ka sirf uski badi ammi hi usse de sakti thi,kyun hamida.
HB(with tears in her eyes)-sahi keh rahe hain aap.
Bharmal took Jalal from mainavati and hugged him close to his chest,kissed his forehead...
RB-yeh hamre hindustan ke hone wala shehenshah hai Humayun,Shehenshah Jalaludin Mohammad.
HUM-ameen...
RB,HB,MN-sum-ameen.

now jalal was three years old when HB and HUM got the news that mainavati was expecting,a grand celebration was thrown in not only Amer but also Agra in  honour of the new baby to come.Humayun made sure that Bharmal did not go out for any more wars till the time mainavati did not deliever her child,he took all of Bharmal's responsibilities on his shoulders...

8 months had passed ,HB and HUM rushed to Amer to be with MN and RB.one fine evening all four were dining on the royal terrace when the royal guards announced the arrival of Shaguni Bai...Shaguni Bai for all intents and purposes was a lifeline for the Amer royal family,such was her devotion to MAA KAALI,that she could without even seeing someone predict their future to the T...normally she was invited to visit the palace but her coming unannounced was always an indication of something major happening in their lives.mainavati along with bharmal went to welcome her .

MN-pranam shguni bai,aaeye padhariyan.
SB-jeeti raho maharani mainavati,
RB-aap thoda aaram kar lijeye SB,thak gayi hongi..
SB-nahi hum yahan aaram karne nahi aaye hain maharaj,hum toh yahan aapko sukhad samachar dene aaye hain.
RB made SB sit down 
RB-ab bataiye SB aap kya samachar dene aayi hain...
SB-pehle apne dost ko bhi hamare samaksh laeye maharaj,shehenshah humayun aur unki patni ko..
RB was shocked,how did SB know that humayun was here...he asked for humayun and hamida.
humayun and hamida came and met SB.
SB-aapka beta kaisa hai shehenshah...bahut hi pyaara naam rakha hai maharani mainavati ne uska...JALLAUDIN MOHAMMAD...yaad rakhiye ga shehenshah aapka beta ek din pure hindustan par raj karega...aapka sir garvf se uncha kardega...uske jaise raja pure hindustan ne kabhi nahi dekha hoga...yeh bhavishyavani hi nahi hamara aashirvaad bhi hai...
HUM and HB were overwelhemed,they couldnt thank SB enough...
SB then turned to MN-maharani dheer sari chudiyon aur payalon ka intezaam kar lo...bahut jald aapke mehal main ek pyaari si rajkumari ki kilkari gunjegi...
Bharmal and mainavati could not control their tears ,humayun and hamida hugged them...
HUM-arey waah humein beti hogi SB.hum hamesha se ek beti cahte thee,magar hamare dost ki beti toh hamri beti hi hui na...
SB-shehenshah aap bahut bhagyashali hain,jisse aapne beti maane hai woh kal ko sachmuch aapki beti banne wali hai...
RB,HUM,HB and MN were confused...
RB-matlab SB?
SB-hum toh wohi bolte hain jo MAA KAALI ki marzi aur sitaaron ki chaal hai,jaise RB aur HUM ki dosti ki log misalein dete hain ag unki rishtedari ki denge...hamida beti aapka beta jalal,aur mainavati ki beti ki jodi upar se likh kar aayi hai...inki beti aapke ghar ki hi bahu banegi...yeh bhagya ka lekha hai isse koi nahi badal sakta...

ok guyz now my hands r paining,i will try to continue soon,u guyz enjoy the prologue...and do tell me how u liked it.
Edited by aanchal_c - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!! I'm so honoured mine is the first review!!!!! This is an excellent story Aanchal!! Please continue!!! I'm so happy that you started a new story!! It's going to be fantastic!! Great ideaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please pm me!!!!

All the best and Lots of Love
Az❀️
Edited by Az3003 - 10 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was wonderful, aanchal. continue soon
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
index
prologue-pg1
part 1-pg 3
part 2-pg 5
part 3-pg 8
part 4-pg 9
part 5-pg 12
part 6(a)-pg 16
part 6(b)-pg 18
part 6(c)-pg 19
part 6(d)-pg 21
part 7-pg 23
part 7(b)-pg 24
part 8-pg 26
part 9-pg 27
part 10-pg 29
part 11-pg 30
part 12-pg 32
part 13-pg 34
part 14-pg 38
part 15-pg 40
part 16-pg 41
part 17-pg 44
part 18-pg 46
part 19-pg 47
part 20-pg 48
part 21-pg 50
part 22-pg 51
part 23-pg 52
part 24-pg 54
Edited by aanchal_c - 9 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail
Wow, Aanchal!! Superb Idea, Really UniqueπŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved the very start 😳😳
PLease continue soon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And Best of luck, Keep writing!! You are amazing writer!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
littoos thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow different plot and sounds promising...continue...
Sexylicious. thumbnail
OMG aanchal! Awesome awesoem update! Really wish to read more.. ConTinue soon and pm me if possible! Loved ur story ❀️
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bloody Hell Anchal its awsummm ❀️ Continue soon!! 😊
SShreShthA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept... totally different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ausome start...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
like it very much😊😊
luking frwd to know hw u unfold the story

moku99 thumbnail