Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

Toral
please take some acting lessons from Pratyusha ,Anjum &Sriti...
i know there is no use it
but try once ...πŸ˜‰
may be you learn after 4-5 years πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†
may be neverπŸ˜‰

Ganga looks so cute without jewels πŸ˜³ β€οΈ T wore lots of jewels but we knowπŸ˜†
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yes i don't want her with Jagya😲

Pray that JaAn never happens then ... I will pray with you πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Yes πŸ˜ƒ i can't think Jagya with that TR😲
[/QUOTE] 

JAAN....🀒..🀒

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 years ago
lishu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She needs reality check if she is speaking all by herself and the same is needed for the PH If It's another attempt of implying that ppl have accepted the replacement and she swiped off the memories of Pratyusha as Anandi by the channel/PH.. The continuous attempts to convince Pratyusha for Big Boss(as per her interview) fall in place now..
More than herself,it was The channel attempting to shed off her Anandi image in the mind of viewers and the host saying disgusting things to her when the others were very much into much disgusting matters..everything  falls in place!Ek teer se do nishane! #myPOV Edited by lishu_ - 10 years ago
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lishu_

She needs reality check if she is speaking all by herself and the same is needed for the PH If It's another attempt of implying that ppl have accepted the replacement and she swiped off the memories of Pratyusha as Anandi by the channel/PH.. The continuous attempts to convince Pratyusha for Big Boss(as per her interview) fall in place now..
More than herself,it was The channel attempting to shed off her Anandi image in the mind of viewers and the host saying disgusting things to her when the others were very much into much disgusting matters..everything  falls in place!Ek teer se do nishane! #myPOV

Can one of us Twit this? πŸ€”
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

Pray that JaAn never happens then ... I will pray with you πŸ˜†

Yes πŸ˜ƒ i can't think Jagya with that TR😲

JAAN....🀒..🀒

🀒  
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Times of India

Was hard swiping Pratyusha's memories: Toral Rasputra

Leaps have been an essential part of Indian television and one such leap helped Toral Rasputra live her dream of being the lead of one of the most popular shows on TV, Balika Vadhu. 

Toral revealed to TOI, 'I've been watching this show since the last five years and always thought that one day when the serial would take a leap, I would definitely like to play the role. It is not just a saas-bahu show; we deal with a lot of different issues in it. We've tried to show how illiteracy is affecting our society. The show covers a lot of topics including romance, family problems, social issues, etc. So as an actor, I really feel good that I am getting so much of space to explore myself."

Although she came into the scene when Pratyusha Bannerjee had already played the role as senior Anandi, Toral successfully made her mark and came over as the new Anandi.

"Initially, it was hard to swipe away Pratyusha's memories as Anandi from audiences' minds. When I started off Balika Vadhu, Pratyusha's fans did not like me. But I am glad that with time audiences have acknowledged my efforts too and have accepted me as their Anandi. Now when six, seven months have passed I am getting positive response from the audiences," Toral told TOI.

The actress went on to add, "It does take time, but I believe it wasn't something impossible. As the show is there since the past five years, the impact of the show has been really different. People feel connected to the concept of the show and then anybody who comes into the scene has to live up to the show's requirement. They are in love with the character and I have tried my level best to portray it at its best. Maybe this is why we did not lose on the audiences and TRPs."

She also adds, "Besides that, it's been five years to the show and quality is still the same. This is really commendable."

When we asked how easy or difficult it was to play Anandi, she replied, "She is a grateful girl, girl-next-door with traditional values. It was not very difficult for me, since I could connect to her character very well."

Toral who has finally made her space on the show and is happy and comfortable playing the role of Anandi, signs off saying, "Balika Vadhu is my only focus right now and I just want to get better at this."

TORAL
Please don't lie , why are you trying to take credit...🀒
TRP is not because of you ,TRP increased because of JAGAN 

now the BV is all about JAGAN & Sanchi=Idiot
Anandi is just a side character now

do you think the audience is stupid?
The audience know everything, do not try to fool us ...

may be you tried your level best ,but your attempt has  failed

please stop promoting yourself

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 years ago
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I knew this article will create thunderstorms
charuluv_SV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha,swiping πŸ˜²speak loudly,i cant hear😭
Moving animated gorilla pounding his chest
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well the strange thing is that as such only SY fans speak aloud abt how mrs rasputra cannot take the place of Pratyusha but when even the slightest hint of jaan are given all jagya fans come out in revolt πŸ˜†

Tells how efficient the swiping has been πŸ˜›

As for mrs rasputra - Dream on! πŸ˜†
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team