Users

Frequent Posters

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shashi πŸ˜† 

Amusing how and Arab/Jew guy (Jesus) can look like a Scandinavian πŸ˜† 
But I don't get something! How can Lovely whatever type of creams make you fair? πŸ˜•

Isn't it genetics and naturally? U CAN'T White your skin o_O You either has it from birth or you don't! Why are they endorsing and selling wrong products?

Your fair skin can only get tan or may be little bit fair if you keep it away from Sun lights all the time, but that doesn't mean u can change your real skin color.

Once my cousin kept asking me if I am using a lotion for fair skin and till now I made fun of him thinking how the hell lotions can make you fair, but I guess he was talking about this!
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

But I don't get something! How can Lovely whatever type of creams make you fair? πŸ˜•

Isn't it genetics and naturally? U CAN'T White your skin o_O You either has it from birth or you don't! Why are they endorsing and selling wrong products?

Your fair skin can only get tan or may be little bit fair if you keep it away from Sun lights all the time, but that doesn't mean u can change your real skin color.

Once my cousin kept asking me if I am using a lotion for fair skin and till now I made fun of him thinking how the hell lotions can make you fair, but I guess he was talking about this!

I guess some people must be really desperate to have white skin they start believing in all sorts of products and start buying on after another! Its the influence they get! and they start believing even more when they see the add by celebrities!!! I guess its one of the best way of making money for those seller!
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

so if SRK does a fairness cream ad all Indians become racist... how many Indians she has met in life. ?? 

Every Indian who agrees with her is a racist here.  πŸ˜†

You don't get it. Read the article where she mentions SRK.

She's saying people as big as SRK can make a huge difference but these people themselves are basically promoting 'Forget about working hard, it's about skin colour.'. She's not saying that all Indians become racist because SRK does a fairness cream ad but rather that he's sending the wrong message.
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
On topic, I agree with what some people mentioned earlier. I wouldn't say Indians are 'racist' but they are rather discriminatory when it comes color. Which is true. It's pretty evident how people will watch Katrina rather someone like Konkona.
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its human tendency nandita, its not just d indians. . Foreign fair skinned people love to get a tan, they have tanning parlors. . Humans chase for things de dnt have, so dark skinned people generally want to b fair, fair skinned want to be tanned, people with curly hair so straightenin and straight hair people get curls. . Its human, . Edited by SarunArshiIpk - 10 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is soo right...Those fairness ads specially are all super stupid...The fair and handsome one with SRK is super stupid...Not just that AD there are many other ADs where they show how ppl got jobs after using  particular fairness products..BS!
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

Its human tendency nandita, its not just d indians. . Foreign fair skinned people love to get a tan, they have tanning parlors. . Humans chase for things de dnt have, so dark skinned people generally want to b fair, fair skinned want to be tanned, people with curly hair so straightenin and straight hair people get curls. . Its human, . 

well said
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

another one who used SRK's name !!!! πŸ˜†

BtW that's the reason they used SRK. I just attended a seminar, in which some people were there from this movement, and they accepted that SRK' was being used for publicity. For heaven's sake, although i dont believe in any such thing, if someone give 3 or 4 crore, and ask to say this, i'll merrily do it. Where are people's brain? Are they nuts...? When he says anything about the behavior muslims get here, then anyone hardly agrees, and if he endorses a brand, then people use it..what logic.

Another thing here, obsession with fair tone is from our past, aryans, muslims, and british, all ruled and all were of fairer skin tone.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TexanHolden

"Shah Rukh Khan is saying that to be successful you have to be fair," says Das. "Don't these people have any kind of conscience? You can't be naive; you know what kind of impact you have and yet you send out the message that says: 'Forget about working hard, it's about skin colour.'"

well said nandita das well said... If only people had the courage to stand up like u have then maybe india wouldn't be the way it is... we watch shows like bidaai and saath phere which show how a dark skinned girl is treated and we feel sorry for her and hate those who treat her like that but we should stop and think for a second that what do we do? we do the exact same? we are no different from the negative characters in those shows.