If you could remake... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I haven't watched dil diya dehleez and tair e lahoti because they are'nt available online and I have heard so much about that writer. I really hope these serials get remadeso I can watch them!

And Saiqa is by Razia Butt, right? I really want to watch that too!
I think Umera Ahmed's telefilm Darbar e Dil should be made into a drama with a better cast. Maybe Fahad and Sanam B?
The story was really good but the way it was directed and acted out spoilt the whole suspense. They shouldn't have revealed who Murad was until the end like in the novel.
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I haven't watched dil diya dehleez and tair e lahoti because they are'nt available online and I have heard so much about that writer. I really hope these serials get remadeso I can watch them!

i think they are not on utube previously I watched it on vidpk but now this site is not working it was a very good web site and every pakistani drama was there even saiqa by razia butt was there too
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In recent times, Mahira from Shehr e Zaat was a misfit in my honest opinion. She was not ready to do a Falak so early in her career. Mahira is not an effortless/instinctive actress..and it showed throughout the first half of SeZ and it was very annoying. I give her props for doing well in the second half because I do feel she was good there..but first half was a disappointment. There are so many actresses who could've nailed Falak in their sleep, but I'm sorry Mahira was not one of them.
Also, I would've changed Dastaan's ending. I think having Bano dying would've been better off. I think that's how it was in the novel..they shouldn't have changed that. That or either giving her a perfect ending with Hassan, but I feel that would've been impossible to picture given Bano's wasn't mentally stable anymore.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also Resham in Man o Salwa..she was a total misfit. I find Resham more or less a misfit on television.
tot-batot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Also Resham in Man o Salwa..she was a total misfit. I find Resham more or less a misfit on television.

So true. Resham should not have been in Man o Salwa.

And ohh they thoroughly ruined Lahasil as well by casting Angeline Malik as Zil-Eid's mother and the girl who played mariam was also not well suited. Lahasil is I guess Umera Ahmed's most popular novel or it is the novel through which Umera Ahmed got fame but the treatment it got was really bad. Definitely Lahasil should be redone.
Edited by tot-batot - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

In recent times, Mahira from Shehr e Zaat was a misfit in my honest opinion. She was not ready to do a Falak so early in her career. Mahira is not an effortless/instinctive actress..and it showed throughout the first half of SeZ and it was very annoying. I give her props for doing well in the second half because I do feel she was good there..but first half was a disappointment. There are so many actresses who could've nailed Falak in their sleep, but I'm sorry Mahira was not one of them.

Also, I would've changed Dastaan's ending. I think having Bano dying would've been better off. I think that's how it was in the novel..they shouldn't have changed that. That or either giving her a perfect ending with Hassan, but I feel that would've been impossible to picture given Bano's wasn't mentally stable anymore.

I am glad Dastaan didn't get a happy ending as Bano getting married to Hassan would've been too fairytalish and unrealistic in my opinion, it sounds like something which would happen in a Farhat Ishtiaq novel.😆 I think they should've kept the ending same as the novel, Bano had suffered enough. Seeing her dying would atleast have been less disturbing.

Originally posted by: rainbowcolors

i think they are not on utube previously I watched it on vidpk but now this site is not working it was a very good web site and every pakistani drama was there even saiqa by razia butt was there too

I searched! I think a lot of old dramas have been removed which is a shame because they were so good compared to the recent ones.
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I searched! I think a lot of old dramas have been removed which is a shame because they were so good compared to the recent ones.

yes it's a shame we have such good writers actors dramas but sometimes they are removed from the websites infact through these websites we can promote Pakistani drama on vast scale but Alas!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry i do not know the writer, but apparently there is an old movie called Saiqa 2. I was listening 2 old paki songs and found a song of Saiqa haha.

I personally liked Dil DIya Dehleez, but i do wanna watch Tair e Lahoti sooo much!!!
I have been searching for it for years.