Posted: 10 years ago
So we have been having many fun topics around here lately, and I got this idea! It is all just for fun and anyone can comment!😃
If you could remake any drama, old or new, superhit or flop, which drama would it be? How would you improve it?
What things about the drama would you change and what would you keep the same (eg, cast, director, location, etc)
You can be as detailed as you want. And please keep in mind this place is for DISCUSSIONS, if you get offended easily by others opinions then go elsewhere😛
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think..

I'll come back to this. 😆
Edited by --Iqra-- - 10 years ago
jasmin91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If then i would change the end of dastaan
urwakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to remake zgh humsafar and and...abc
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Normally i only watch well known drama's. I wait for the reviews 2 whether i want 2 watch it or not.
But somehow i came across Saiqa, i do not know whether the rating was good of tht drama or not. I watched it coz of Ahsan and Sarwat, also i found out the story of the drama is a rich guy falling for a poor girl, it's classic and i kinda love tht theme sine i saw cinderella lol.
Anyways i want to change alot of things abt tht drama. FIrst of all most of the actors, Sarwat and this old dadi was the best, but the rest NO comments. Ahsan's clothes, man he looked like a guy from the 70s movie. And im not trying to make fun of fat ppl, i love them, but Jugan Kazim the female lead had to look poor but she didn't have to wear clothes she looked fat it.

And plz do share which serial u wud like 2 make changes 2.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iske liye kaafi sochna perhe gaa

ill be back whn i think of something :P
tot-batot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would like to remake Dil, Diya, Dehleez. It is such a wonderfully written novel by Riffat Siraj. Each and every track in the novel is so interesting be it the track of Roshanay and Bari, Nazneen and Yawar then Maheen and Yawar then Mutriba and Taimoor Khanan, Nazneen and Taimoor Khanan and then Mutriba and Ali. Each and every story in the novel is so romantic and beautiful but Yasir Nawaz ruined it. The casting for the roles of Bari and Roshanay was pathetic. Angeline Malik as Maheen was an epic fail. Then that drama was made in the era when star plus inspired trend was in...ohh my that is enough to make any drama useless.
I would like to see better leads as Roshanay and Bari. Maybe Aiza as Roshanay and Agha Ali as Bari. Agha Ali is doing a good job in sheher-e-yaraan as Ahsan. For Maheen Saba Qamar would have been an excellent choice. Overall production and direction of the drama also sucked big time.
rainbowcolors thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  1. Awesome post :) but I really don't want to make remakes of classic dramas as sometimes they are not upto the mark but if I got the chance to remake any of the drama I will remake tai re lahooti which is also based on riffat surah novel tair e lahooti I didnot like the idea as they totally turned the character of pasha a negative one though fahad mustafa did a great job secondly I don't likes sunita marshal as mahnoor because sunita marshal is suitable for some bold characters but not this particular character I would rather prefer any new girl for this particular role and thirdly Saleem sheikh was too old for the character of muzahir there should be a guy with lots of attitude rest of the cast was fine and did a great job.
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post.. i would like to remake the drama "Amar bail" based on Umera Ahmed novel with the same name. Casting was very poor of the drama. neither adnan sadiqui suited the role of Umar nor the lady also i will change the end of the drama and make it a happy ending. for Umar i will cast Fawad khan and for the character of the lead girl sanam saeed. and direction will be from sarmad khoosat. ..
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know...will think and come back to it. Maybe it could be Dastaan, I will give it a happy ending, Hassan Bano married and Bano's family alive somehow. But sadly Bano's family dies, Hassan marries Rabia and Bano ends up in jail :(