And he displayed his maturity

And showed a different facet of strength

The strength of character, the courage of convictions

And the maturity that is far ahead of that shown by his brother

Once shadowed by his brother,

Dhritrashtra's rejection has been a blessing in disguise for the young king

For he is now his own man, and so the real Pandu has emerged

Who values relationships and is non judgemantal

Pandu Gandhari conversation - so beautiful - she is someone who is down to earth and generous

As is he

Devar bhabhi relationship is going to be very warm

Kunti - she is carrying the secret of unwed motherhood and needs to find a man who will be

accepting of the truth

In pandu's answer she saw the glimpse of one such man!

Baki, the other kings who came for swayamvar were so ridiculous, I wish they'd chose better actors

who don't look like they are old enough to be kuntis dad!

While Kunti is pretty good, her eye makeup in the scene where she sends karna away was jarring

The episode - not bad - I'd say a 7/10

Pandu was good, gone is the soppy weak pandu of the early episodes, this one looks handsome and dignified

So 8/10 to him!

3/10 to all the other oldies who came for the swayamwar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice.i always silent reader of Gyan Bites.You give all over view with this of episode.I like Pandu very much.Kunti's question was also perfect.

πŸ˜›
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Nice.i always silent reader of Gyan Bites.You give all over view with this of episode.I like Pandu very much.Kunti's question was also perfect.

πŸ˜›

Thanks dear, and I too liked kunti's question and Pandus answer!

Dialogues of kunti - separation from mother does not make my child my past, as long as he is alive, he is my present - what a touching line!

Gandhari - if I had wanted to be the queen, I would have married the throne! 😊

The writers are doing a good job
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lmao at the other candidates for the swayamvarπŸ˜†

Nice episode. Lovely bond between Gandhari and Pandu. 😊 Pandu as a king is with high EQ... unlike Dhri.

Arshics, I kinda missed Pandu's answer to Kunti's question. From what my mom explained, she said that Indra in the form of Ram liberated Ahalya from the burden through Agnipariksha... was it what he said?

Also, they showed a young Karna in the precap... that means even Kauravas should be born by then, right? And why did the sage do so to Kunti? Did she offend him in some way?
Edited by Binge - 11 years ago
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ superbb post as usual Arshics :))

The best part was Pandu n Gandhari's Devar-Bhabhi convo πŸ˜ƒ
i thoroughly enjoyed the epi

LMAO 3/10 for those candidates...kuch zyada nai ho gaya? πŸ˜›

N i lykd Kunti too :))
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Lmao at the other candidates for the swayamvarπŸ˜†

Nice episode. Lovely bond between Gandhari and Pandu. 😊 Pandu as a king is with high EQ... unlike Dhri.

Arshics, I kinda missed Pandu's answer to Kunti's question. From what my mom explained, she said that Indra in the form of Ram liberated Ahalya from the burden through Agnipariksha... was it what he said?

Also, they showed a young Karna in the precap... that means even Kauravas should be born by then, right? And why did the sage do so to Kunti? Did she offend him in some way?

The story of Ahilya :

Ahilya was the wife of rishi Gautam and Indra saw her and enchanted by her beauty desired her.

He disguised himself as rishi Gautam and went to ahilya, she had sambandh with him thinking it was her husband, rishi came in just as Indra was leaving and cursed ahilya and turned her into a pillar of stone, before finding out the truth.

Pandu's answer was that Ram was a raja and raja always differentiates between an aparadh and a bhool.

Since ahilya had done a bhool and her intention was not wrong, so she deserves forgiveness

He further added that people who do mistakes, it is enough if they do prayashchit and pashchatap, they don't need to be punished, vis a vis people who commit crimes and the difference between the two is in the intention.

This gave a lot of dheeraj to pandu and she realized that he will have the maturity to accept her past

The story of Kunti :

As a young girl of 16, she once did seva of rishi durvasa. He was so pleased with her that he gave her the vardaan that she can chant a mantra and any god she beckons will come at her behest.

Being young and curious, she called Surya and he appeared before her. Though she pleaded with him to go away, such was the power of the mantra that he could not go away without giving her something of himself.

So she became pregnant with karna
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

πŸ‘ superbb post as usual Arshics :))

The best part was Pandu n Gandhari's Devar-Bhabhi convo πŸ˜ƒ
i thoroughly enjoyed the epi

LMAO 3/10 for those candidates...kuch zyada nai ho gaya? πŸ˜›

N i lykd Kunti too :))

Thanks, rushika

3/10 - zyada hai kya ? - de dete hain, bechare senior citizens the, shadi karne aaye the, kuch nahi mila,

Number de dete hain πŸ˜†
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U buddy😊 I always loved ur post very unique way of describing the epiπŸ˜›
Yet to watch the epi so cannot comment much..
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: navya19

Thank U buddy😊 I always loved ur post very unique way of describing the epiπŸ˜›

Yet to watch the epi so cannot comment much..

Thanks Navya19. Do post your view on the epi after seeing it
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Today's episode was awesome. Loved the interaction between Pandu and Gandhari.She seems to be very down to earth and selfless unlike Drithrashtra. Loved the way Pandu gives his introduction and the answer given to Kunti's question.