Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shivpriya

His name is - Thakur Anoop Singh 😊 And I agree with @rangeeni, in the initial episodes I was kindof disappointed with Dhrits' young looks as we all had an image of dhrit as a meek old guy wid mustache and eyes always rolled up etc πŸ˜† so I was quite taken aback wen dis young and well-built guy came on screen! wasn't sure if he cud act coz he seemed more of a model straight out of d gym type! But in d following episodes he simply stole the show !πŸ‘ After Bhishm, Dhrit stands out of the lot, makes his presence felt wid his impactful performance ! I loved his scenes wid Gandhari, Pandu and recent convo wid shakuni. There's a very thin line between great acting and overacting, most young actors tend 2 cross it, but dis guy knows it very well. Excellent performer πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for sharing his name.
Agree. Seeing the old MB I always had the impression that Dhriti was a weakling. But, they have shown the circumstances very well why he turned out that way.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
nice post..πŸ‘πŸΌand yes Anoop is doing a great job ...I am really impressed by his acting skills...