Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Short and sweet.. You write it wellπŸ‘

The episode threw a perspective on a lot of things.. I felt a little like watching a saas-bahu opera in the end with Satyavati being a typical saas and Kunti wanting someone who accepts her with her pastπŸ˜•

Hearing Satyavati say that Kunthi is just 'adopted' as Kunthi Bhoja's daughter and she is actually a yadava.. I wonder if they could have made her character any more hypocritical and ruthless than they have portrayed her to be?🀒

I mean, Satyavati was the daughter of a fisherman and she commenting on Kunthi being Laayak for being the queen of Hastinapur is really laugh worthy.. And why is she so rude to Vidur all the time?😑 I wonder how they think of such dialogues.. Disappointed with this take on Satyavati.

The seeds of Dhridhrashtra's jealousy and the need to unsurp Pandu is already showing. In contrast, Pandu touched my heart with his magnanimity and a quiet strength when he faced his brothers accusations and did not even falter. He surely is the better of the two..
Vidur has to face the taunting "Maha Mantri" title as uttered by Dhrishrashtra all through his life.. His duty to his kingdom and his patience over the years really does make him a saint among the rest.

So Satyavati sees the evilness that is Shakuni.. She never manages to get him out of Hastinapur though.

Hats off to the actors playing Dhridhrashtra and Pandu.. Both have done a good job especially Dhridhrashtra. The smirk when he says about Gandhari's boon is very real.⭐️

Unfortunately for Dhridhrashtra, his plans go down the drain as Kunthi brings with her a boon too.. Man proposes but God Disposes.. Dhridhrashtra just did not remember that😊

I think Satyavati has now forgotten where she came from, and what she talks of kuru vansh is not pure blood kuru vansh at all.

Pandu and dhritrashtra are sons by Vyasa who himself was satyavatis son but not a kuru.

The lineage is satyavatis and not shantanus

The only pure blood kuru vanshi, Bheeshma is not going to be king, nor produce sons.

So hastinapur is being ruled by who? Seeing that satyavatis objections to Kunti are hypocritical.

The way the present family khichdi is, I am reminded of the saying -

It's my grandpa's hammer, and I still have it, I just changed the head a couple of times and the handle twice.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This week seems like track will build up to kunti's story .I must say they have taken very good actors for these roles .I like the actress who plays kunti she is pretty as well.Now about the gyaan i find this dhridhrashtra very intresting.Dhridhrshatra in old MB was weak,boring and pretty irritataing this dhrihdrashtra is strong and determined seems like duryodhan's ftaherπŸ˜†.H knows blindness is his weakness but never shows it or says it.His ways to overcomes his weakness might not be right but atleast he doesnt keep crying about his blindness in every second dialogue.
Have you noticed how he never has any servants guide him through the place he does it on his own which shows he has done his best to overcome his weakness in every way he could
Even pandu seems more determined now.Want to see gandhari-kunti interactions
As for stayavati she was actually duaghter of a king and adopted by a fishermen i have posted a topic about the same be sure to check it out
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Superb post...bt u r really miser in terms of rating πŸ˜†
Dhritrashtra stole the show for me today...great dialogues n he justified them well πŸ‘
The show has now held the grip tight n its soo enjoyable n such a learning experience 😊
Edited by Rushika - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

This week seems like track will build up to kunti's story .I must say they have taken very good actors for these roles .I like the actress who plays kunti she is pretty as well.Now about the gyaan i find this dhridhrashtra very intresting.Dhridhrshatra in old MB was weak,boring and pretty irritataing this dhrihdrashtra is strong and determined seems like duryodhan's ftaherπŸ˜†.H knows blindness is his weakness but never shows it or says it.His ways to overcomes his weakness might not be right but atleast he doesnt keep crying about his blindness in every second dialogue.

Have you noticed how he never has any servants guide him through the place he does it on his own which shows he has done his best to overcome his weakness in every way he could
Even pandu seems more determined now.Want to see gandhari-kunti interactions
As for stayavati she was actually duaghter of a king and adopted by a fishermen i have posted a topic about the same be sure to check it out

@bold- thanks, wow I did not know that, will surely read it.

Dhritrashtra - strange thing is that I had never thought of him as someone young and ambitious with strength and courage , always as old and bitter

So I really like the way we are getting to see why he is what he is, and to see it from his POV, life and the family have been very unfair to him
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Superb post...bt u r really miser in terms of rating πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Ya I am often accused of thatπŸ˜‰
Dhritrashtra stole the show for me today...great dialogues n he justified them well πŸ‘
The show has now held the grip tight n its soo enjoyable n such a learning experience 😊

And yes, the show is quite good, and our knowledge of Mahabharata is getting well supplemented from great inputs from this forum as well