Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing dialogues today from Dhritrashtra

I think he is doing an amazing job

Today even Pandu looked good

Post his rajyabhishek, there is a new determination in him

A will to prove his merit

Dhritrashtra today had an opportunity to prove his badappan

But his bitterness is too much for him to see beyond it

So, the episode was great in its underlying tension - even before this king is ensconced in his throne

Plotting and planning for who would inherit the throne has already started

And dhritrashtra safe in the vardaan of his 100 sons

Threw an open challenge in the court to find Pandu a wife who shall complete the yajna!

Little realizing,

Manushya ko kabhi bhi samay se pehle aur bhagya se adhik kuch bhi prapt nahi hota!

Aur bhagya nirdharit hota hai hamare karma se

Aur karma nirdharit hota hai hamare udeshya se!

Aur jab uddeshya main khot ho, toh phal kabhi meetha nahi hota

So a good episode, powerful dialogues

Fast paced

Karan's janam story was rushed through

I'll give it 7.5/10

And to dhritrashtra I will give 8/10 for a power packed performance.
Edited by Arshics - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for briefing the epi😊
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: navya19

Thank U for briefing the epi😊

Welcome dear Navya
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that little realising jazz applies to dhitarashtra perfectly.

his mean motive by being coronated as the king was largely to satiate his void due to his handicappness.
hence his destiny denied it.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumos

that little realising jazz applies to dhitarashtra perfectly.

his mean motive by being coronated as the king was largely to satiate his void due to his handicappness.
hence his destiny denied it.

True, he seeked to overcome his handicap through his ambition and that clouded his judgment and sullied his motives.

Shakuni, with an agenda of his own, stoked the fires of his resentment and made sure that dhritrashtra remained bitter and angry!
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Powerful dialogues, indeed! And well delivered by the actor playign Dhritarashtra. πŸ‘

His snide remarks directed towards Vidur about his dharm changing as per circumstance, too good. πŸ˜† That he wouldn't be fooled this time with a special post designated to him in the form of ladoo that his mother used to make him believe as his chaand. Must say, his determination and dejection over not becoming the king is something.

I liked how Satyavati concluded that Shakuni was behind brainwashing Dhri. πŸ˜† See, if they had thrown him out of Hastinapur then, that would have helped too.
Edited by Binge - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Powerful dialogues, indeed! And well delivered by the actor playign Dhritarashtra. πŸ‘

His snide remarks directed towards Vidur about his dharm changing as per circumstance, too good. πŸ˜† That he wouldn't be fooled this time with a special post designated to him in the form of ladoo that his mother used to make him believe as his chaand. Must say, his determination and dejection over not becoming the king is something.

I liked how Satyavati concluded that Shakuni was behind brainwashing Dhri. πŸ˜† See, if they had thrown him out of Hastinapur then, that would have helped too.

True, Binge and the dialogue writers did a fab job to give him dialogues that did justice to his power packed delivery.

Satyawati has always been very astute and manipulative, i wonder why she did not do anything about Shakuni.

His contempt for Vidur was so obvious since vidur was the one to use Dhrama to put a spoke in his plans
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. Agree with you,Binge. When Satyavathi realised that Shakuni was very mean & shrewd she could have thrown him out of the palace.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Lovely post. Agree with you,Binge. When Satyavathi realised that Shakuni was very mean & shrewd she could have thrown him out of the palace.

Thanks dear, and now the show is picking up quite well and is very enjoyable, with lots to learn
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Short and sweet.. You write it wellπŸ‘

The episode threw a perspective on a lot of things.. I felt a little like watching a saas-bahu opera in the end with Satyavati being a typical saas and Kunti wanting someone who accepts her with her pastπŸ˜•

Hearing Satyavati say that Kunthi is just 'adopted' as Kunthi Bhoja's daughter and she is actually a yadava.. I wonder if they could have made her character any more hypocritical and ruthless than they have portrayed her to be?🀒

I mean, Satyavati was the daughter of a fisherman and she commenting on Kunthi being Laayak for being the queen of Hastinapur is really laugh worthy.. And why is she so rude to Vidur all the time?😑 I wonder how they think of such dialogues.. Disappointed with this take on Satyavati.

The seeds of Dhridhrashtra's jealousy and the need to unsurp Pandu is already showing. In contrast, Pandu touched my heart with his magnanimity and a quiet strength when he faced his brothers accusations and did not even falter. He surely is the better of the two..
Vidur has to face the taunting "Maha Mantri" title as uttered by Dhrishrashtra all through his life.. His duty to his kingdom and his patience over the years really does make him a saint among the rest.

So Satyavati sees the evilness that is Shakuni.. She never manages to get him out of Hastinapur though.

Hats off to the actors playing Dhridhrashtra and Pandu.. Both have done a good job especially Dhridhrashtra. The smirk when he says about Gandhari's boon is very real.⭐️

Unfortunately for Dhridhrashtra, his plans go down the drain as Kunthi brings with her a boon too.. Man proposes but God Disposes.. Dhridhrashtra just did not remember that😊