ARIYA Ts:tujh pe fida last part pg19

rosela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

i m going to write a full toss ariya story. it is based on saturday's episode. an idea stuck in my mind during watching the episode. and as a ariya obbesed i m going to write it. it will be a three shot but if it required more then it will  be not my fault. i will continue it. 

PART 1
A girl was standing in the balcony of her room . strong cool wind was blowing and sea before her was also showing its roughness. she was engrossed in her thought . one year will compleat tommorow since she is here. who they would be living know? do they miss her? an injured smile crept on her face. may be they do. but she want to go back to them . live her life freely.
just then a man came with army uniform. he was his beloved uncle GENERAL SURESH. 
     mujhe pata ha ke itna time yahan rehne ke bad tum ab or nhe        reh sakte lakin ye tumhare safety ke liye boht zarori ha. mein          nhi chahta ke baqe dono ke tarah tumhare jan ko koi 
     khatra ho. or ye tum bhi jante ho to phir zidd kis bat ki.
     ap ko bhi pta ha uncle ke mein wapis jana chahte hon yahan          mera dum ghut ta ha. mujhe yahan rakhne ke bajai ap un logon       ko ku nhe pakarte?
     hum koshish kar rhe han na bus thore din or. uss ke bad mein        apne bache ko khud le kar jao ga.
     to phir app ye case etf ko den. vo zaror kamayab hon ge mein         janti hon.
     mujhe pta ke tumhe etf per pora bharosa ha magar hum ye            case unhe nhe de sakte. mujhe ab jana ha. tum apna khayal         rakhna or han tang mat karna.
    she was very upset. no one was understanding her. tra drooped     from her eyes when the flash of  past days came before her           eyes. she turned on the t.v . while searching a news passed           before her eyes. and smile crept on her face. etf team had             solved an ather case 
   very succesfully. a brave officer ayesha protected a lady.                 suddenly an idea stuck in her mind.she took her mobile phone .    which she don't use becoz she had promised her mother and 
   uncle that she will not contact any one but this time she was          going to break her promise 
   but for better. her fingers typed a text hurriely. she sent message    smiled.
SCENE SHIFT
it was late a night in  a hotel lodge. arjun had just came from office. after taking a bath he was putting his gun in drawer when a broken coin came before him. he took the coin in hand and a girl with black eyes and a beautiful smile came before his eyes. he went to bed with the coin and laid. coin was in his hands before his eyes. every one think that arjun rawte don't think about her but it was wrong many time she comes in his thoughts showing her smile. a year will compleat tommorow  since she went . he hold the coin in his fist. it was a thing which takes her thoughts. and he got it from her drawer. he was still thinking about her when his mobile beebed . it was a meg from some unknon number. 
         "aurat ki qabalayat per kabhi shak nhi karna chahye and
                                  ayesha proved it today"
arjun was confused. who could it be? she said it oto him and secne replayed before his eyes when she proved this before him. and now who can send him a msg like this. but next morning he got another msgs.
         " i still think ke mein kabhi app ki tarah vo dakh sakon jo nazar to ata ha magar dikhta nhi ha"
arjun was hell shocked becoz this was only and only said by riya. no one knew this conversation. but how could it be possible that riya msg him. she is no more! he decided to checkout number when he will go to office.
BACK AT  GIRLS'S HOME
same girl was trying to escape the place fully guarded day and night . she was there since a year and very rearly went out. atlast she secceded. she sent maid outside and escaped from a back gate. she was just running to go away but some men were already there in search of her they pushed her in a car  and took her with them.
IN ETF OFFICE
all were present in the conference room chatting except arjun who was in his cabin and rathod who was on vication. shree and chotu looked a little sad. shree's eyes looked red . but they were trying to act normal so no one notice. suddenly ayesha's phone rang.
    some one on the phone" apne acp ko bta do uss ke lye aik surprise ha. tumhare team ki aik honehar officer shehr ke becho bech mein apne jan bchane ki koshish kar rhe ha ho sake to bacha lo"
 ayesha : kia bakwas ha! kon ho tum or kis ki bat ker rhe ho?
 man: sab mein hi btao ga ya phir khud bhe kuch karo ge? he laughed and disconnected

sakshi; kia hoa ayesha ? kon tha
ayesha; pta nhe kon tha keh rha tha ke hmare ksi member ki jan khatre mein ha. lakin hum sab to yahan per hi han
liza: chalo arjun sir ko btate han
they all go to arjun's cabin to tell him every thing

precap : what will arjun do? 
             who is in danger ?
             who is the girl?
 will tell you in next part. till then plz let me know how was it. and do like and comment . it matters a lot. and yeah very sory for any grammatical or spelling mistakes!
who want pm plz send me a friend request

INDEX

Edited by rosela - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's a superb start dr...!!!

I m sure that gal is Riya...!!!

Awww Arjun was remembering her...!!!

Wow she send messages to Arjun...

OMG she escaped frm there but somebody kidnapped her...!!

Riya is in danger...!!!

I hope Arjun get the clue n saved her in time...!!!

Thanks for pm dr.

Continue soon.

unishaz thumbnail
awesome start.. Hmm interesting.. Continue soon..
pinkerbell thumbnail

It's a superb start dr...!!!

I m sure that gal is Riya...!!!

arjun remembring riya woow such a cute thing,,,

thanks for the update..

and pm me...

lovelly waiting for the next part...

Faruheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Waiting for nxt update...
Bt thora twist zarur Lana
Like more Ariya scenes... :)
Thanx for pm..
Waiting for nxt...
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow. Awesome
Waiting for next update
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
She is alive but unknown to world... she msgd to Arjun and it remind him of Riya:'( Arjun he too miss her...
Wat someone kidnapped her???? Hope Arjun save her... continue soon
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a gal wants to escape hmmm...
Arjun rembs riya nd he still has that coin...he is missing her...
the msgs...
kidnapped omg...hope Arjun sets everything right in time...
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
loveit
continue soon
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wooo
Riya ki jaan khatre me

Plz continue soon