-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Asalamualaykum everyone :)
My names Jabeen and i'm a new member to the forum.. well i'm not sure if i can say that exactly because i'm quite inactive :/

Anyway I have to say i have never watched any Pakistani shows before Rishtey (Channel that airs in the UK for those of you who do not know)

My first Pakistani show which I watched was Humsafar. Humsafar was beautiful and I was immediately smitten by Fawad Afzal Khan! His acting is beautiful and I love it! The story-line was beautiful, the actors was fantastic! I loved every single one. Even Sara! The evil girl LOL and the mum!! 😆 It was F A N T A S T I C. 👏

Next, Mera Naseeb- I'm being honest I was quite skeptical of this drama but i'm so glad i watched it!!! It is fantastic!!! I love it because it's so realistic and such events do happen in reality which i'm sure allows almost every type of audience to relate to it!!! Syra was really pretty and liked her acting! This drama marked an interest in Sanam Syaed! Damn that woman can acttt!

Than Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Liked this drama a lot because I felt i could relate to it!! :( Umm, I loved everything about this show, it was adorable, it taught me and i'm sure everyone who watched this show something anf it reminded me that Zindagi Gulzar hai! 🤗 It also had Fawad in it!!! and WOWWW Sanam Syed is a FANTASTIC actress! I feel she def outshined everyone in her acting. The pain, the sadness, everything was brilliant!

And now watching Maat. This drama makes me so sad and is so goood!! Haven't completed it yet. I LOVE AIMAN! 🥺

So basically I have a request:

I don't want to watch only love drama's despite how much I love them!!! 😳

I want a mixture! Can anyone please tell me where I can find a list of good drama's to watch!? Or recommondations..

Thank you :)

I also must say i'm very happy to admit I feel as if i've learned of Urdu after watching these drama's and I love it! Hope to continue improving Insh'Allah! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan and Dastaan are also epic dramas. You should give them a try if you can handle depressing stuff lol

Oh and welcome here! I hope you enjoy it here with us! :)
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum! And there's many threads on the forum that have recommended dramas..try going back a few pages. 😳
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
Since the others are already mentioned.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Meri Zaat Zarra e Benishan and Dastaan are also epic dramas. You should give them a try if you can handle depressing stuff lol

Oh and welcome here! I hope you enjoy it here with us! :)

Oooh sounds interestinggg!! Thank you! 😳

Will def watch after Maat Insh'Allah! 😛
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

Welcome to the forum! And there's many threads on the forum that have recommended dramas..try going back a few pages. 😳

Thank you! I just saw it hehe! Greattt!! 😆
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Lostindreams

Main Abdul Qadir Hoon

Since the others are already mentioned.

Yay thank you!😛
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
watch daam, I highly recommend it...you will see an evil sanam saeed.
Oh and try Durre Shahwar also :)
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Try Dastaan its EPIC! first read the Wikipedia of Dastaan.