Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

kaun se patra... matlab?

kaun se kirdaar.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Ok, answer to Arijit's question is Bhima!

mine is krishna.
Arijit007 thumbnail
hmmm, after death, which place do you want to go? vaikunth or kailaash?
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Vrish, answer these:
1. If Mahadev/Vishnu DENIED you the unlimited wishes boon, then what would you ask?
2. GOing back in time, or going to the future?
3. If you met Narada, what would you like to tell him?😆
4. Do you prefer Vyasa Mahabharata or your KMMK?😈
5. What changes would you like to incorporate into the Ramayana??
6. Do you feel Shambuka's killing was justified? Explain.😆
7. If you had to take any one Purana and explain the whole thing, which would you take?
8. Write about Mahabharat Forum in 120 words. (I know its early, but still)

Thats all for now!
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arijit007

hmmm, after death, which place do you want to go? vaikunth or kailaash?

Kailash! Although I doubt it'll be up to me - I'll probably be given a monopoly chance/community chest card that says

'Go to Yamalok. Move directly to Yamalok! Do not pass 'Go'. Do not collect $200' 😆

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Ok Vrish, answer these:

1. If Mahadev/Vishnu DENIED you the unlimited wishes boon, then what would you ask?

I'd ask Mahadev to force all mytho movie/serial makers to make only authentic stuff. If he denied that, I'd ask him to let me rewrite anything in the scriptures the way I feel like, and make that the law on earth 😈😆

2. GOing back in time, or going to the future?

Future. I doubt I could live w/o my laptop, iPhone & other cool gear, which I'd have to if I went back

3. If you met Narada, what would you like to tell him?😆

I'd remind him of how Vishnu - his aaradhyana - made a 'hari' out of him, and ask him to go and take more revenge 😈

4. Do you prefer Vyasa Mahabharata or your KMMK?😈

KMMK 😆

5. What changes would you like to incorporate into the Ramayana??

I'd let Bharat win on his attempt to get Rama to return, send Bharata w/ Mandavi all the way down in vanvas, have Ravan abduct Mandavi and Bharat wipe out all the rakshashas & rescue her.

Since Mandavi won't be queen, what people think about her after that won't result in her vanvas, and everyone will be happy 😆

6. Do you feel Shambuka's killing was justified? Explain.😆

I don't think that incident really happened - there is enough doubt as to its authenticity. If it did, then no.

7. If you had to take any one Purana and explain the whole thing, which would you take?

Probably Shiva Purana, but only b'cos it's my fav, but to be honest, I don't understand half the things there. But it's the one I'd be most willing to put effort into learning.

8. Write about Mahabharat Forum in 120 words. (I know its early, but still)

Interesting - Arjun's fan following is essentially Shaheer's, rather than Arjun's, w/ some contrarian fans coming up w/ interesting observations, particularly about Duryodhan. It's a lot less than 120, but all that I can think of for now. Oh, and it has too many stickies on pg 1 😆

Thats all for now!

Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have a question Vrish, please don't think of this as an attack.

I am just interested in seeing different observations by various religious people 😊

My question is:

From reading your answers, I see you love meat. I also see you seem quite religious. Do you feel this is a conflict? And can you please explain your answer?

Again, please don't take this as an attack, I am just asking to understand more :)
Vr15h thumbnail
Actually, the 2 have little to do w/ each other - vegetarianism was a kalyug invention as far as religious practices within Hinduism went. There is little evidence that it was the norm during the first 3 yugas.

No, I didn't take it as an attack. Just a misconception that one who's (Hindu) religious is necessarily vegetarian.
Arijit007 thumbnail
well, picture this, you are in battle of kurukshetra as rathi on kaurava's side, who do you wanna face? bheem, arjun, yudhisthir, nakul, ghatotkach or you would run away. 😈
Edited by Arijit007 - 11 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
I'd run away. After all, Duryodhan, Ashwatthama, Kritavarma & even kulguru Kripacharya led by example. So why should I risk life or limb for those cowards? 😆

Or another thing I can do - surrender in style to Bhima, and tell him that it's a Kaurava innovation. 😈