Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

I am not gussa πŸ˜† Just found this word not suitable as have seen some topics made just to get attention, that's my pov.πŸ˜†

Now let me start...
Characters of MB are not normal or natural born. All the major birth stories are quite unusual. So these characters are not expected to behave normally. To understand their behaviour I'll take help of Astrology. Those born under unusual circumstances or ways are born for a purpose compared to others who live their lives normally. These children were born out of the way then others. They all were connected in some or other way by destiny. They had to fulfill certain tasks. Since entire scenario was different, circumstances were created to help them or push them in a particular direction, which they did willingly or unwillingly. Everyone played their role well.
When Duri was going to be born there were series of bad omen. Dhrit was asked to leave this child, but Dhrit after seeing Pandu's son born, wanted this child desparately. For him he would take care of his throne. Duri was the 1st one to come out of the 100 pots. Every child comes with his destiny, so the indication of his birh time were not auspicious, indicating this child may be cunning, cruel, will adopt any mean to achieve his motive. What he turned out to be & what were his actions is known to all. Nobody is good or bad compeletely, it's the circumstances which makes one act in a particular manner. Duri decided his actions, for him end was more important then the mean.
In MB every character has got enough opportunities to rise or fall for the situations. What makes some characters more admirable is they choose to rise instead of fall & decide their future.

oh am no attention seeker that much i can assure u πŸ˜‰..i didnt use d word suicidal to mek ppl inflate thr eye balls πŸ˜†..bt to realy probe in details d char of duri..ppl say gv chance to every char b4 cuming to conclusion so i ws doing just that..trying to find out if i ws ovr looking his any gud deeds..bt unfortunately he hs none 🀣..so i hope u hv understood nw y i used d term suicidal..n y its justified in this context
in case u still disagree i do not wish to push u to start hating me by arguing on continuously ..am a simple humble peace loving soul πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

bt am glad that i came to know u πŸ‘πŸΌ..my knowledge abt mahabharat is limited only to d scul text books n my parents n other elders who tel d tales..d 1 that star plus is showing is gripping..ppl r talking of d old mahabharat..actualy i dnt know abt it..i hvnt cin it..so i am liking this 1 very much πŸ˜†..n thr r many stories i hvnt evr heard bt hearing here..like u told nw that dhriti ws asked to gv up d child..or like sum1 here told y dhriti ws born blind etc i didnt evn knew that..no1 told that to me..actualy so far every family members of mine alwaz told me more of bheesma arjun karna n krishna so i guess i dnt know d other details..i guess as my family members dnt like duri they hardly tel much abt him xcept only d bad things he did so all i cd make out 4m my elders is that duri is d evil man thats all..so i came to this forum to read others take on every chars..am njoying it..learning so many new things...i am realy liking mahabharat atleast better than saas bahu n rona dhona tracks 🀒..i wish this mahabharat wnt end in 6 mnths as reported by many 😭
mnx12 thumbnail
^^ I understand, your pov. Don't bother about this minor argument, I was just trying to understand different brains here. πŸ˜† It's not necessary to agree with everyone. Agreeing to disagree gracefully, is one of the important aspect of any discussion. MB is vast. It provides enough scope for all to put our views across. So enjoy being part of this forum. Atleast one thing I've understood, this MB can drive people crazy, whatever may be the reason πŸ˜† I want to practice Krishna's Sthitaprgya stand here. 😊
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

^^ I understand, your pov. Don't bother about this minor argument, I was just trying to understand different brains here. πŸ˜† It's not necessary to agree with everyone. Agreeing to disagree gracefully, is one of the important aspect of any discussion. MB is vast. It provides enough scope for all to put our views across. So enjoy being part of this forum. Atleast one thing I've understood, this MB can drive people crazy, whatever may be the reason πŸ˜† I want to practice Krishna's Sthitaprgya stand here. 😊

same here..me too trying to understand different takes by different age grps..i agree to agree with u on this πŸ‘πŸΌ..btw i realy dnt know d meaning of Sthitaprgya..whats that?i told u already my knowledge abt mahabharat limited n i am curious to learn more..abt d argument..i feel without argument/debates discusions cnt hapen..n if i dnt interact i wdnt hv chance to know if ur right or if am wrong sum whr in my perceptions/conceptions..i want to remain flexible..i wish to b corected if n whr evr i mite b wrong so that i grow as a better person each day..so i love free frank exchanges n njoyed talking with u..πŸ˜› n u realy know a lot of mahabharat..πŸ‘..me impressed already 😊
mujhse dosti karoge?i feel we wd bcum gud frnds..soch kafi ek sa hai 😊..we r both hungry 4 knowledge n better understanding 😳.. bye take care πŸ€—

mnx12 thumbnail
Dosti, sureπŸ€—
I have read different stories of MB. There are many knowledgable members in this forum. You can also go through the Doubts & Discussions about MB thread, whenever you are free.
Sthitapragya means remaining detached in any situation, just doing your karma, which is very difficult. But MB does teach one to see everything in a different perspective. This epic is a great teacher.