Madhubala Written Update- 5th Oct

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

PART 1

Madhu knocks on Pabho's door, and ask if she can come in. She opens the door and the lights are turned off and Madhu says that I know you are angry with me, but I didnt had any other option and I did all this for Rk. RK comes and hold Madhus hand and says that please forgive me and says that you could have slapped me if I was wrong, the same way you used to do. RK says that if you wont agree then I will turn on the lights. He turns on the lights and both RK and Madhu are worried as Pabho is missing. Madhu says that she must be in Radha's house. Radha comes, RK ask where is Pabho, She says she dont know. RK leaves. All gather and RK calls the security and ask about Pabho. Security says that that she went outside. RK leaves. Madhu tells Radha that we will find Pabho and she too leaves.

RK Madhu in car looking for Pabho but she is no where found. Madhu calls Bittu ji and says that look at all the stations. Both Rishbala and Bittu ji looking for Pabho but she is no where. RK stops the car and comes out. RK says that this is because of me as How can I talk with her like this. He says that If something happens to her I will never forgive myself. Madhu assures that we will find her as somewhere she will be praying for your happiness. Madhu suddenly says that we should check in Mandirs also. She suggest to look at two different Mandir's .

Dips says atleast for my sleep bring Pabho back. Kukku says whatever happens, Happens for the best. Radha ask sikky to call RK once again. 

Bittu ji comes. Radha ji ask for her. Bittu ji says that Madhu's phone is also not reachable.

Its Morning and Madhu looking for Pabho. She prays saying that she knows that she hurted Pabho and says that once we will find her we will say sorry to her.

Madhu finds Pabho who is sitting in the mandir and  goes to Pabho and says that we were so worried for you and ask why did you leave without informing us. Pabho ask why you were looking for me. was there anything else to say. Madhu says that we need to say sorry to you and ask to come home. Pabho says that I am not mad at you. My heart was broken because of RK's word.

Madhu says that I will do whatever you will say. Pabho stops and repeats. Madhu assures. Pabho tells Madhu not to do RK's film. Madhu says that do tell me anything else, but not this. Madhu says I cant do this, as this is not for me, Its for my husband, its for RK whom I am doing all this. She says this is not my dream, but Have to do it for RK. Pabho says that I knew you will say this as you Love RK and you care for his happiness only. She says that I was thinking whole night about your decision to work in RK's movie.

PART 2

RK comes and says that if she doesnt come, I will carry her home. He comes near them but surrounded by fans. He says that it will be better to go to the biggest superstar present here. He says to focus on God as when he will not focus on you then all of you might be in big trouble.

He ask forgiveness and hands a stick to Pabho and says that whenever  I used to do mistake you used to hit me with this stick.  He ask to punish him. He says that I dont have any rights to talk to you like this. He says that we all and the whole house needs you. 

Pabho says that now you are big, you talk to much, she says that I still have the rights to pull your ears. RK ask should we go home now. Three of them leaves.

PART 3

They reach RK mansion and Radha ji says promise me that you wont leave without informing anyone. Pabho says that I gave the same promise to Madhu also. RK says that its now clear that I didnt bring my good luck from above so God send a beautiful face as Madhu in my life. Radha ji praises Madhu and says that she is the best daughter in law.

Sikky was doing Dips sewa and suddenly Pabho comes and Dips gets embarrassed. Pabho tells Dips to come along.

Dips and Pabho comes to the studio. Pabho ask Dips that she always loved this glamours field. Dips hesitates and says that this was her dreams but not now. Pabho says that the one who didnt wanted all this, now she have all this.  She says thats because you are jealous of Madhu. Dips says that I am never jealous of her. Pabho says that when you will say the truth only then I will trust you and then only We both can kick Madhubala out of the house😲😡 Dips Shocked. Pabho Smiles.

Precap: Pabho ask Dips if she will support her. Dips agrees. But Pabho says that this should be between us only and no one should know about these talks not even your husband. She says if she tells anyone this then she knows very well what to do with her. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU, Dimple. :)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what the hell...??? Now I cant even decide who is the most disgusting b/w the two women pabho or dips,I think both dips is more no pabho,no both goshhh both suxxx.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@-Dimple-: TFS the WU of the epi!!!!😊
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hate The Precap. ):
Poor Rishbala. ):