1 question about vidur's advice!

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i have question about vidur's advice for not making dritarashtra king
ok according to me both the sides are right in their own ways be it dritirashtra or vidur
but there is a kul guru named-kripacharya
he also had knowledge about shastra plus he is experienced so i think all the members should have once consulted him for that as he is aware of shastra and also the situation taking place in the family
as you know that dritirashtra's name is also kept on the basis"jiske liye dhrit hai rashtra"
and also he was always looked upto as a would be king so this sudden change is big hurt to one's self respect
also what vidur said is true
but looking at such a situation(dharmasankat) i think they should have consulted kripacharya once
what say guys?
P.S. its ok if you don't agree with me i was just keeping my opinion!
Edited by nuckts - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
guys plz kuch to reply karo!😭
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Dear nuckts As far as i know satyavati has proposed his name to be crowned as king but vidur n kripacharya opposed it n pandu was crowned in his place but in this mahabharat vidur seem to have spoken just at the time when dhirtrashtra was being crowned it is only for a drama creation but actually this did not happened it was decided that Pandu will be the king 😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Abrol.
Kul guru and vidur both out forth their points against Dhridhrashtra becoming king.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kripacharya wasn't the kulguru @ this point - Dhritarashtra, Pandu & Vidura were trained by Bheeshma himself. Kripacharya only became kulguru later during either Pandu's or Dhritarashtra's rule, and his first pupils were the Kuru princes, and later, probably Duryodhan's sons & nephews.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuckts

hey guys i have question about vidur's advice for not making dritarashtra king

ok according to me both the sides are right in their own ways be it dritirashtra or vidur
but there is a kul guru named-kripacharya
he also had knowledge about shastra plus he is experienced so i think all the members should have once consulted him for that as he is aware of shastra and also the situation taking place in the family
as you know that dritirashtra's name is also kept on the basis"jiske liye dhrit hai rashtra"
and also he was always looked upto as a would be king so this sudden change is big hurt to one's self respect
also what vidur said is true
but looking at such a situation(dharmasankat) i think they should have consulted kripacharya once
what say guys?
P.S. its ok if you don't agree with me i was just keeping my opinion!

yes I agree completely ...i am disappointed with the screenplay of the whole Pandu's Rajyabhishek sequence...all the family member having difference of opinion in rajyasabha...in front of the people was not acceptable to me...they should have showed that Vidur intervenes the Dhritrashtra's Rajyabhishek and ask for a private talk before going ahead...and then all this discussion in private in consultation of all the important people like Kripacharya you mentioned about... including Dhrit and Pandu both ..after which decision is made and Dritrashtra doesn't come back to sabha...Pandu explains himslef and asks for his blessings...Dritrashtra just rejects Pandu and the King is reannounced to people and process is celebrated...

however dedicated Mahamantri is towards his duties ...he should not be shown to have audacity to disrespect the Kuru Rajkumar in public in Rajya sabha...I would have liked it that way...I hope further screenplays of the show are written well...Mahabharat has huge scope for amzing screenlay writing...lets hope for best
Anusha-B thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is sad many who are not aware or know fully the Mahabharata will believe what is shown in the show is true.