Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nadiafarjana

lovely ending..will miss it a lot.

Aww! Thanks. I will miss your coments๐Ÿ˜ƒ!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

Beautiful last chapter.

Awww loved their passionate love โค๏ธ

Plzzz write the epilouge too with Arshi 1 year old kids.

Thankyou so much! Arshi kids! I would love to write a OS about that ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lets see .
sessy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol their journey from one broken bed to another was amazing,loved the whole ff
thx for giving us such a wonderful ff to read
hope to read more of u r stories in future
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh, no, wiwy, you ended the story! I'm really sad!๐Ÿ˜ญ
I must say, what a perfect ending.๐Ÿ‘
You depicted the wedding rituals beautifully. I loved the way he proposed her in front of the family. After the marriage how they flied furtively from Sheesh Mahal was thrilling. And their most favorite suhaag raat bed was there ready for their ahem!๐Ÿ˜‰ I was flowing in ecstasy to read their passion-full love. Your description of the romantic scenes are simply wonderful.
Looking forward for another romantic Arshi FF from you.

seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ending...but felt like it was a bit rushed...maybe u had ur own reasons..any how it was a beautiful story...
andy.a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update. Enjoyed it thoroughly
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wiwy happy ending but still I have one doubt will the bed go everywhere with them where ever they go ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fablous,ur update super,i love concept,pls epliouge plsss
aashi12 thumbnail
Damn, i still can't believe its the last chapter!!

Okay, what to say about the chapter? It was as usual fun to the hilt and romantic as it could be! And thats what i so love about your writing!

Usually i don't write much in my last comment, but here i am, sharing a secret, don't tell it to anyone.:P

When i first read this title : The Broken Bed.. There was just one thing in my mind :

' Aisen ka karat rahe the ki bedwa hi tut gawa..?' i am a personal fan of this dialogue! I feel it was Mami's one of best dialogues in IPk, and to see that someone has come up with the story around it.. I was so excited!

And wiwy, my dear, you didn't disappoint me, infact i started looking forward to your updates, so much that some chps i've read multiple times.. :)

thank you for such a nice read, making a whole new world around this broken bed! :) many furniture company's would like to have a talk with you, afterall its not everyday a piece of furniture gets attention not just for its wood, but for the things what be done with it, especially when its broken ;)
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meri paagal cute ajeeb wiwy the wicked!! I'm gonna so miss this! How many times i got here at 3 or 4 in the morning and found you updating or responding to comments...especially during the Puja days! It was a smash hit from the first chapter itself, you know that, but it never lost it's spark...Teen threads aur saare ke saare blockbuster๐Ÿ‘...and KUDOS kudiye, for completing it in style!! It was mazzedaar and namkeen throughout.. And you kept coming back with more, doing phullwa justice to the saucy titlewa๐Ÿ˜†. Broken Bedwa...hai hai...kabhi na bhoolne waali saugaat i say! Will long cherish aapka first kiss at the poolside and the follow up doosra in the hotel room - the attack from the back!!๐Ÿ˜† You really went for it full throttle, didn't you?๐Ÿ˜† I loved it and now i'm getting nostalgic over this story too.. much like the show itself! What is it about Arnav and Khushi that we can't let go? I don't want their story to end ever, especially when it's written with heart and with pukka pyaar. Meri taraf se ye lo ๐Ÿค— for all your work and for all the mazza i had with it!

Jaldi waapis aana...abhi bahut baaki hai, mere dost... waiting for a new fun ride with you!! Pressure le le wiwy!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†