Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

This was absolutely fine, Wiwy. Read all of it. 😳 Anjali is sitting on the steps, dozing. πŸ˜† Poor girl, for how long? And wow, she's absolutely cool about this whole thing. πŸ˜† Of course she's overjoyed to see her Chotey so happy. What a sis to have. Btw, that was a nice practical excuse she gave to Khushi's parents.

So, when Khushi got up in the morning, her phone battery was dead. She then went home, was greeted by her friends and then she got a call from her Arnavji. So, when did she charge her phone? Perhaps in the car, hmm... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I loved that phone convo, though. 😳
Aha, NK and Neha finally pair up. I was thinking a few days back that Akash never appeared in your story. And lo, here he is, banging up Billu. That was a nice intro scene for the poor guy. πŸ˜† Chalo, ab Payal aur Akash ki jodi ban jaayegi.
When Arnav's away, Khushi's brain goes into a detective mode. Clever of her to think that the gear maybe faulty. And she managed to contact Aman, La and saved him from danger. So, in the very first chapter, someone tampered with the gear? Was it Shyam then too? Aww, Khushi confesses to her family that she loves Arnavji. Liked Buaji's reaction. πŸ˜†
I loved this chapter Wiwy. So much story was covered. If written in detail, this could have lasted about 5 to 6 chapters. Eager to see how you end it. Arnav has confessed his love, but he has to agree for a marriage, that's a huge task. Ab ka karenge Raizada aur Gupta parivar?
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful story...i loved it😊
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A very well written chapter:)
I am very happy that ArHi are together after so many hurdles. But I have a complain for not giving us morning romance but his phone call made me forget that morning romanceπŸ˜‰

Mere piya gaye Rangoon, wahan se kiya hai telephone, tumhari yaad satati hai..!! Scratch that Rangoon out LOL

Aww Khushi saved our Arnav, good going girl..!!

Loved the last part<3 Continue soon:)

PS: Sorry for short comment.

PPS: Couldn't find my reserved spot, so sorry for that.

PPPS: I am tired to apologizing nowπŸ˜†

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ARSHIANDI

do u really need me to say hw it wasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awesome di
thnk god kushi ne bachalia arnav ko😳

nk-neha nd payal-akash superb jodi diπŸ˜‰

iss shyam ki nd uss driver *sorry naam bhool gayi*πŸ˜›πŸ˜› yaad aaya billu ka baccha 😑😑😑

aww aranv said i love u to her but process ulta hai phele bed break kia thn ahem ahem nd now i love u🀣

thnx di for extra chapπŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou so much for your humourous comments! Enjoyed reading them!πŸ˜ƒ Take care. And please dont thank me for another chapter😳
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: suji5

finally arnav confessed...

Yes! Finally! Thanks for reading!πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: angeldream14

awesome

she had dealt with it so wondefully

he is gone take her home

Thanks dear for liking Khushi and Arnav's thoughts and actions!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothim78

Wow...what a wonderful chapter...

Good u included this marvellous chapter...NK NEHA.., PAYASH..and also Khushi saving Arnavs life...
The morning after was sooo beautiful...
Can't wait for next update...
I'm sure u can include 2 more chapters without making us feel it's stretched too much..
We believe in ur AWSOME writing skills...pls do consider this request...

Aww! Its good to see my readers have so much faith in me! πŸ˜ƒ I am just feeling tired...maybe I will start afresh...hope you will understand and tolerate me like you have so long my dear😳
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarun21

yaar am not getting words to describe the update...

such an amazing and lovely update...
wow awesome dear...
love khushi a lot and her brain is working like ASR...
wow he is finally back...
waiting for the update eagerly...

Thanksa tonne for your lovely commentsπŸ˜ƒ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wiwy what is this story is ending why I know all good things come to an end but...
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
are i forgot to add,payalji got her akashji.

i was wodering where is he missin...