Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ah, finally we reach Gosak. Seems an interesting camp. Tell me Wiwy, names of the other team members, are they names of your colleagues? Just curious. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Aww, poor Khushi and Arnav already missing each other, huh Lambi judaai ... chaar dinon da pyaar o rabba badi lambi judaai ... lambi judaai ...
But no problem, just as I guessed, Arnav is gonna follow her, but on the pretext of Di and Nani, nice plan. Isn't that pic of Khushi with kids a morphed one? Meanwhile, the guard is going to think twice before attending another wedding. ๐Ÿ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wiwy ๐Ÿค—

congratulations on thread 3. wow... this is achievement... love it.

i enjoyed the gosak gaman. this tension between them, this push me pull you, this i'll show you... oh lovely.

and then just to do the reader in, you plonk in man perspiring, his white linen shirt clinging to sweaty torso, showing every detail of the perfecto bod.

jaan lewa.

how does this khushi manage to stay intact.

i adored him going up to her with pleading eyes and saying you don't really want to go, do you... oh this man woman thing. its crazy surprises... i want to do a phd on this only this.

fantastic update, thanks, sir.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARSHIANDI

awesome updt di

arnav will not leave so easily u kushi ๐Ÿ˜‰
but whn he will realise his love for hr,nk-kushi ki shadi ke baad
cont soon

Nk-Khushi ki shaadi ke baad! Good one!๐Ÿ˜†
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

LOL ro kyu ri hai teri bandariyaa๐Ÿ˜›

res ke gham se๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa.e

Aww what the hell he want from her?

Pls cont soon!! by the way it was a fantastic update!!

He wants her! Period.๐Ÿ˜†
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheesemad

Kal se I won't be able to stalk much:'(

I will miss broken bedwaa..!!
Miss me too<3
Will be back in action soon:D

Missing you already Cheesy!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhu11

Beautiful. Khushi can't escape from ASR๐Ÿ˜†

No he will never let her go. Hamesha sambhalta rahhonga he had said once upon a time!
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ah, finally we reach Gosak. Seems an interesting camp. Tell me Wiwy, names of the other team members, are they names of your colleagues? Just curious. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aww, poor Khushi and Arnav already missing each other, huh Lambi judaai ... chaar dinon da pyaar o rabba badi lambi judaai ... lambi judaai ...
But no problem, just as I guessed, Arnav is gonna follow her, but on the pretext of Di and Nani, nice plan. Isn't that pic of Khushi with kids a morphed one? Meanwhile, the guard is going to think twice before attending another wedding. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha Ha! Yes, my detective friendโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ these are the names of people I know! ๐Ÿ˜†
Shalini is the name of my cousin. She is tomboyish and has short hair! Tasneem was with me in class 12, Loreto House. Nandini is the name of my colleague. Rohit was a sweet kid, my friend's younger bro! Happy?!๐Ÿ˜†

Love the song from "Hero'...chaar dino ka pyar o rabba, badi lambi judai! Thanks for the song Durgey!

Ya the pic is not only morphed but badly morphed๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks for noticing!๐Ÿ˜†

Love your comments!๐Ÿ‘
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

wiwy ๐Ÿค—

congratulations on thread 3. wow... this is achievement... love it.

i enjoyed the gosak gaman. this tension between them, this push me pull you, this i'll show you... oh lovely.

and then just to do the reader in, you plonk in man perspiring, his white linen shirt clinging to sweaty torso, showing every detail of the perfecto bod.

jaan lewa.

how does this khushi manage to stay intact.

ia dored him going up to herwith pleading eyes and saying you don't really want to go, do you... oh this man woman thing. its crazy surprises... i want to do aphd on thsi only this.

fantastic update, thanks, sir.

In di๐Ÿค—

This man woman thing! That is the crux, the core, the axis...true! Ph.D. on that by you!!!!! Will you publish it? It will sell like hot cakes!