TOI: gave up my business for Mahabharat: Vin Rana

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Gave up my business for Mahabharat: Vin Rana

Vin Rana

More Pics
Model turned actor Vin Rana, who has been modeling for the last couple of years now has finally got lucky to play Nakul in Swastik Production's magnum opus show Mahabharaton Star Plus. 

A Delhiite, Vin Rana shares about his first job, business, modelling and bagging Mahabharat in a conversation with TOI, "I had started working at the age of 16 as a service engineer and had also traveled to various places for my work." 

"After earning money and experience I turned my focus towards modeling. Apart from modeling, I have also started my own businessin Delhi. But when I got selected for Nakul's character I gave up everything because I could only concentrate on one thing at a time.Mahabharat being my first television show I preferred to dedicate my time to this show," said Vin. 

Though Mahabharat was in talks for years now, it actually went on floors few months back, "There was a time when I had to keep my patience because the show took some time to come on air. I am happy that finally the show is on air and am very excited to be part of," signs off Vin. 

Way to go Vin! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So he is Nakul.Nakul was most handsome in 5 Pandavas?

Is he? We can say yesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š