Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 19 years ago
Can't wait to see what will ahppen next. Will they actually be able to link the picture to aStha. What will Simran do when Sia comes there.
sweety05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanx sree ....

wow ... the dramas moving fast ... i thought theyd drag it on ... thank God they didnt make it a Ekta Kapoor drama ... lol ...

i cant wait till "astha" (sia), is reunited with simran .... i cant wait till monday ....

sweety ...

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
knowing the story simran will probably try to tell sia that she didnt sell her but sia wont listen. But i dont want astitva to end i mean seems like it will.
kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no i don't think so.......there is no question of sia getting upset with simran when simran will finally tell her.........how she lost her in london....i think she's quiet matured to know the true fact behind all the lies.
amreen19 thumbnail

wonderful updartes!! cant wait till monday!! i dont think asitiva will end now... hopefully not... the pace is picking up!

amreen

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

oh dear peeps: this is the preview for Monday from ZEEUK:

http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_astitva3.php

01/06/05

Simran tells Sia that she too had had a similar instance 18 years ago but the picture of the child was not her daughter's. Sia tells her that she had put in the ad. Abhi tells bhavani that if only this would have been his Aastha. Siddhant tells everyone about radha. He tells them that she has gone totally mad and about the incident when she was about to set the house on fire and how Poonam and he had gone and left her in the asylum and told everyone that she had disappeared because Aastha was going away to Mumbai. It is Aastha's birthday and everyone goes to wish her at her grand parents' place. She says that she will not accept the gifts and cut the cake because there cannot be a celebration on an inauspicious day, since it was the day her mother had passed away and Simran had taken her away.

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
chweetweety thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing 😊
Angadzgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lovely update... thanx lot for update...

~sweta~

shiverz thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update, Sree! And thanks for the preview, Innocentindian!

Hmm, I wonder how long Astha is going to stay mad at Simran...