Wow !!whats the secret?

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Satyavati, ambika and ambalika look of a similar age to their bahu or even more younger than gandhari.. so many years have past and satyavati is the dadi of dhritarshtra and pandu still looks young and hep and sensual in her 'off shoulder'' sarees and so do ambika and ambalika who have now become saasu maa to gandhari...

wow whats the secret jadi booti they are using? I want it tooπŸ˜‰

or maybe they have come back form peter pan's neverland where no one ages..πŸ˜†
why are the makers not adding atleast some white streaks to their hair...(at least to dadi amma satyavati)πŸ˜•

BR chopra had atleast givem white streaks to satyavati..

so much the makersof this version were tomtoming about sticking to the facts and giving attention to minute details..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Dear ye to satyavati ka character karne waali shayantani hi bata sakti hai πŸ˜‰
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes they can show older ...They are so young.

But in a couple of episode,Satyawati,Ambika,Ambalika will be out from show as they will go in forest
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True True, I have been thinking for the past few days, Satyavati is nearly 78-80 years old and she is so young like a twenty year oldπŸ˜†
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

True True, I have been thinking for the past few days, Satyavati is nearly 78-80 years old and she is so young like a twenty year oldπŸ˜†

thats why i thought maybe they had the special jadi booti to stay young foreverπŸ˜†

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesunshine

Satyavati, ambika and ambalika look of a similar age to their bahu or even more younger than gandhari.. so many years have past and satyavati is the dadi of dhritarshtra and pandu still looks young and hep and sensual in her 'off shoulder'' sarees and so do ambika and ambalika who have now become saasu maa to gandhari...

why are the makers not adding atleast some white streaks to their hair...(at least to dadi amma satyavati)πŸ˜•

so much the makersof this version were tomtoming about sticking to the facts and giving attention to minute details..

duuno about ambika and ambalika but satyavati had a boon to remain young and frangrant this boon of eternal youth was given by sage parshara..😳
Edited by sanjh11 - 11 years ago
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha even I had same question since yesterday why satyavathi is still so youngπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh11

duuno about ambika and ambalika but satyavati had a boon to remain young and frangrant this boon of eternal youth was given by sage parshara..😳

yes he did give her boon to smell of fragrance and beauty to attract but for eternity???? πŸ˜• I don't think so
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesunshine

🀣🀣 U r right...they look like they r younger than ghandhari and dhritrashtra looks older than his mom and same applies for panda...i think they look older than satyawati
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is the magic of TV serial...In all shows even 60+ ppl are young and vibrant πŸ˜‰