Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal is replced by Sanskaar Season 2

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Sanskaar- Darohar Apno Ki to be back with Season 2 on Colors

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Sanskaar- Darohar Apno Ki Season 2 Click here...]

The Trend of launching Season 2 of popular shows is gearing up as yet another show has been returning on popular demand by the fans. Yes!!! My dear audience one of our favorite serial is on its way back to your Television Screen i.e. SANSKAAR - Darohar Apno Ki

Cinemantras' daily soap Sanskaar- Dharohar Apno Ki which was launched with great pomp and fanfare failed to impress the viewers and recently bid adieu to its fans to make way for channel's big ticket show Bigg Boss7.

However, the latest we hear, the Channel has decided to give the makers of the show another chance and bring back Jay Soni and Kadambari Kadam starrer, Sanskaar- Darohar Apno Ki with a new time slot.

The New Story: To add on, the story of the show will continue from where it culminated with the same star cast.

Which means all is well while the show will start... The house and mill are back to the family and all are together. Hopefully the old villain aka Bharti will return to mess up all stuff.

If the story is said to be continued then why does the great Bahu' of the house is not inviting the audience for the season 2... maybe Kahani Main Twist Hain'

New Time Slot:

Sanskaar will be aired at 7:00 pm in place of Mrs. Pammi Pyarelal.

But what about Mrs Pammi Pyarelal 

The cast and crew of Colors' (Playtime Creations) are shooting for its last episode yesterday i.e. 1 October 2013. But that doesn't mean that it's the end of the road for the maker.

Pammi, failed miserably at the ratings front, will again make an attempt to tickle the audiences from 19 November 2013 (speculative). "The next season will be a weekly and it will have a different name as by the end of this season Pammi will be revealed as Param," said a source.

From when:

From 7th October 2013, i.e. the starting of next week, we will meet the whole Vaishnav Parivar + or - Bhumi and Bharti is still to be seen.

All we can say is welcome back team Sanskaar. Let's hope your journey this time is a smooth sale, we will certainly be keeping an eye for the show... What about you.

Do let us know you're feelings about the return of the show and your expectation now that it is returning... through your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about the show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app., Till then Keep Watching, Keep Enjoying, Keep Reading.