sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Radha is getting mad, she is just about to throw the match stick when Poonam comes there, blows the stick. Then Radha tries to light another one, Poonam tries to snatch away the match box from there. Radha is getting wild and violent. She screams at her. Poonam tries to take away the match box from her after some tussle. Radha then says you want to take away Astha from me, I will not let that happen. I will take her to my daughter, Neha. Radha then stretches her hand, asks Poonam to see there, she says Neha is standing there, she has come to take me and Astha with her. Poonam says she is not there. Radha gets violent, starts screaming, AStha, your mother is here to take us, come see. Poonam wants to avoid Astha coming. So she tries to stop her from screaming. She tries to pull her away. They have a batlle like, where Radha gets very violent. Poonam has no other choice but to slap Radha. Radha is shocked at this, becomes more violent and uncontrollable. Poonam is trying to save herself as Radha goes to strangle her to death. Poonam knocks Sid's door. He opens. He gets kerosene smell and asks who did it. He sees the whole house in kerosene. Poonam says Radha did it. He asks her where is she. Poonam asks him to come along.

They both go and knock at Astha and Sia's room. They both get up. Poonam gives a letter to Astha, says to her that Radha has gone somewhere. Astha reads the letter. It reads - If Astha is not here in this house, there is no point in me staying here. So i am going. Please do not try to search for me. Astha, wherever you go, wherever you are, my blessings are with you. Astha is sad. She asks Sid to give a police complaint, also says that they should search for her. Poonam tries to tell Astha that she should now go back to Mumbai. Astha does not agree. Sia says you should go back, what will you do here. Maybe Radha will come to Mumbai. Astha is not convinced. Sid also tries to tell her.

Simran is not well, lying in the sofa. She looks very pale. Urmila has come to see her. Simran asks her where is Sid. Urmila tells her that he has gone out with friends. Simran tells Urmila that i know you and your son very well. You do not know to lie. So speak up. Urmila tells her that Sid and Sia are in Nasik. Simran asks whether Astha called them. Urmila says Sia wanted to advise Astha. So they have gone. Simran asks Urmila do you think Astha will come? Simran cries. Simran says we are so very relaxed about our life with kids. We think they will be with us, till our last breath. But this is wrong. Relatioship is like a glass. You never know when it will break as we are seeing it. Urmila assures Simran that Astha is not like that. She is angry , but she loves you. Just wait and see, she will come and hug you calling I love you mama. This brings out tears in Simran's eyes. She says i hope this happens. I hope she forgives me, she says. Shaguna gives Simran a glass of milk.

Astha is ready. Poonam is forcing her to go to Mumbai. She gives Astha her bag, tells her that she is here, if Radha comes here, she will immediately inform Astha. Sid, Astha and Sia leave. Poonam is relaxed. Just when Sid's car goes out, another car comes in. Bhavani and Abhi are in the car. The window is closed, the black paper over it, so cannot be seen from out. Abhi asks Bhavani to get down and enquire. Poonam sees Bhavani coming out , wishes him .Bhavani says he came to Nasik for work, so wanted to meet her. Poonam says if you had come minutes before, you could have seen Astha. Bhavani asks where is she. Abhi is listening thro the window. Poonam says Sid and his friend had come. Astha finallly agreed to go back after they convinced her. Bhavani says he will leave now and says he is with a friend. Poonam tries to look thro the galss but she cannot see anything. Abbih also gives out a sigh of relief.

Abhi and Bhavani are driving back to Goa. Abhi says good that he did not show his face.He likes to remain a recluse. Bhavani is upset with this comment, asks him are you not sad that you did not meet your daughter? Abhi says no. Bhavani asks him then why did you come? Abhi says i did not knpw what is happening out. I always believed no news, all good news. But when i knew the truth, i felt restless. I wanted to talk to Astha. But now that she has realised and gone back, i am happy. After so many years of staying alone, i fear to come to terms with life, he says. I had forgot what relationship and responsibility is .Bhavani says i will not believe you. You do not know what you want from life, that is your problem. Do one thing, when you go home and do yoga, try to read what your atma and conscience tells you. Then tell me...He says.

Sid is driving the car, withAstha in the front. Sia is seated at the back. Nobody is talking. Sid gets a call from Urmila . She asks him where he is. Sid says he is on the way. Urmila asks is Astha with them? Sid says yes. Urmila asks them to come to Simran's place as she is not well. Sid gets panicky and asks what happned to Simran aunty? Astha hears this, sees Sid. Urmila tells Sid that she had a asthma attack, also has high fever. Sid says they are coming. After Sid cuts the phone, Astha asks him what happened to her? Sid tells.

Simranis still lying. Urmila checks her temperature. She says it is not getting less. Saurabh is also worried. He asks Simran not to worry. He tells Simran that Astha will be back with Sid, will come and again turn this house with full of excitement and masti. She will play pranks with me too, he says .Simran cries. Just then, bell rings. Shaguna opens the door. Sia stands before her, Sia moves to the side, Astha is there. Shaguna gets excited, calls Bhayi, looks who has come. Simran sees Astha, gets up in excitement. Tears of joy start to run down her cheeks, she puts her arm open for Astha to hug her, AStha come near her with no reaction at all, Simran touches her, kisses her forehead. Sid asks Simran how she is. Simran cheerful says she is now better. She tells Shaguna to make Astha's favourite dishes to eat. Shaguna asks Astha what to make. Astha with an angry face says i will not eat here. I will eat at dada's place. Simran says whats the problem , we can call them here. She asks papa to phone. Astha says i will not eat with you. I will not stay here. I will stay with them. I came here just bcos you were not well. It does not mean i have forgotten everything. Simran and all are upset. Sia is upset. Sid tries to scold Astha . But Simran stops him,says whatever you want will happen. She then asks Sid to take her to their place. Sid tries to tell her, Simran says please go Sid .They leave. Simran is dejected, sits in the sofa, crying. All are upset.

SAurabh and Simran are sitting. SAurabh says i cannot understand anything. At the end of a big journey, during my last days , why am i seeing all this? Why?He says. He says I am frustrated. Simran tries to console him. She says nothing has gone wrong. She is with her grandparents, very close to us. We can go and meet her whenever we want. She is near us. ThankGod, she is out of Radha's bad clutches . I am happy for that. She is safe, Simran says. SAurabh says you are trying to cheer me up, but this is not the fact. Simran asks him to see her, then asks him do you think i am lying? I am genuinely happy, papa. I owe this to Sia. Just bcos of Sia, astha is back today. Astha realised her msitakes. I ma happy for Sia , she says. Saurabh cries and asks Simran where did you get this brave character from? Simran cannot control her tears. Saurabh gives a feeling of dejection and goes away. Simran cries a lot.

Sid is seeing the paper. He sees Sia's Ad. It reads Maa ki Talaash. But the photo put there of Sia is probably when Sia was six years old. So this is a much more grown up astha , so Sid does not recognise her. Sid calls Sia, tells her that her Ad has come. Sia says she is not in the hotel.She is on her way to meet Simran. She says she will see the ad in her house.

Simran is going thro the paper. She sees the Ad. Simultaneously, in Goa, Abhi is reading the paper. He also sees it. Simran reads it aloud. This ad is in search for a mother. Abhi reads - She gave her 2 years old daughter 18 years back. Simran reads- In London to a lady. She sold the kid for money.
Abhi reads- The girl is now in India Simran- She is looking for her mother. Abhi- If her mother sees this ad, recognises her daughter, then please meet her. Simran- the girl wants to meet her mother only once. Abhi- The girl does not expect anything else from her mother. Simran- The girl hopes that her mother will understand her and meet her soon.
They then show Abhi and Simran in one screen, by putting a line in between. They show both their reactions on reading it at the same time.

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkkripa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that's was quick...thanks Sree once again.
Edited by kkkripa - 19 years ago
HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sree...u are great
thanks for the update
its is soooo prompt
HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey sree...i realised one more things just now
not all asthas are AStha's today
😆😆
Thanks again
Manas_s thumbnail

Thanks Sree,

Very nice update. Hope Simran will find her child after so many years. I was so disappointed and sad after Astha was kidnapped in London. I am also a mother and I felt that now simran can never be completely happy in her life. And when Abhi didn't show up in Temple for wedding I just completely lost my hope for Simran's life. Again after so many years there is a hope and I am hoping her luck will help.

This story is very touching, on and off story got side tracked to make TV business running but it is still very good.

Let's hope for Simran...

Nirmal

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for being so prompt and quick, as usual thats a wonderful update... 😊 I really enjoy reading your updates more than watching them live.
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How would you reconcile Astha's behaviour now? Abi & Neha both used to relent and repent after an emotional outburst. So would Simran. Astha shows no sign of repentance. Still in shock of seeing her nani go mad?

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot sree for the wonderful update. It was real quick. Will Simran and Abhi get a hint about sia being their Aastha....wow cant wait for it...This is getting better now 😉
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree for an awesome update.
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg this is soo exciting finally the truth is about to be revealed. Ihope simran finds out sia is her mother