Mlulla28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi Vijay or Sree....... there is a show on either Zee or Sony that comes after Khana Khazana....Yoga 4 U!!

This show, when almost at the very end, the girl tells you a health tip. Everyday a different health tip. Is it possible to list those? Some of them are very useful, and good to know & keep for future reference.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
u need to show that many people will visit this section and im sure they will make a thread for it
Mlulla28 thumbnail
Once the healtht tips are in place, I'm pretty sure it will be visited. These are all home health tips...no medication involved. Like grandmothers used to have a home remedy for everything in the old days. For Diahrhea, take a pinch of BLACK SALT, and then add it to 2 spoonsfuls of hot water, and drink (the temerature of water should be like you would drink coffee/tea). This will take care of diahrhea and any sensitive stomach issues.

I would really like to see this section in the forum.
77199 thumbnail
Contact a GM :
*Anjali*, anitha.b, Bhaskar.T, ides, J., kaleidoscope, lakshmi_maruthi, Minnie, Ms. Bholi Bhali, pj04, Princess, priya.nair, pujas, s.priya, sangeeta,
Mlulla28 thumbnail
Someone please tell me how to contact a GM. I don't have their email id's. I'm pretty sure once the section is open, people will come and read & also discuss other health tips....
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mlulla, use the PM Service to contact any of the GMs. Just enter their username in the username field. 😊
Mlulla28 thumbnail
Thank you Belle1989. I have sent a PM message to both Vijay & Sree. Hopefully, we will see a section for this show.
Mlulla28 thumbnail
I still haven't rec'd any reply for this. Please one of the GM's reply and let me know. Thanks.
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mlulla28

I still haven't rec'd any reply for this. Please one of the GM's reply and let me know. Thanks.

Do wait please. They might be busy.