Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Yeah it is going great. Cant wait for tomorrows episode. It will be Veer to the rescue. </font>

I my thought rahu kal kidnapped damyanti n try married force but veer rescue her n marry to damyanti then veer is prince come out n happy ending 😃
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anju...

IF VEER IS D LOST RAJKUMAR I HAVE A FEELING DAT IT WILL B VEER WHO IS GOING TO KILL RK WID DAT SWORD.

yes I agree with u!!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepsoul

I my thought rahu kal kidnapped damyanti n try married force but veer rescue her n marry to damyanti then veer is prince come out n happy ending 😃

From the pics, this is my prediction now. Veer will Save Damu but wont kill RK. DamVeer will be getting married, about to or already married when RK will turn up again to get Damyanti.
FIZK6 thumbnail

IF VEER IS D LOST RAJKUMAR I HAVE A FEELING DAT IT WILL B VEER WHO IS GOING TO KILL RK WID DAT SWORD.

Could be. But i want both DamVeer to kill him this time so he can never come back.
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fiz i will be happy if rk is going to die by both damveer.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anju ... first time Veer went to kill RK on his own and he himself got killed. Then Damyanti cut him in 52 pieces and he came back again as DamVeers love story was incomplete. Then Savitri put him in the kaalchakra for 2000 years and Vishagati cursed Savitri and sent them back 1000 years and Savitri to not get her Satya. But she is going to. The curse didnt work.
This time if they kill RK together then he can never come back.

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anju ... first time Veer went to kill RK on his own and he himself got killed. Then Damyanti cut him in 52 pieces and he came back again as DamVeers love story was incomplete. Then Savitri put him in the kaalchakra for 2000 years and Vishagati cursed Savitri and sent them back 1000 years and Savitri to not get her Satya. But she is going to. The curse didnt work.
This time if they kill RK together then he can never come back.

Wow! The story in a nutshell...for all the episodes i missed! Thanks Fiz 😊

Viji
FIZK6 thumbnail
Glad it helped Viji :)
Now if you had asked to be told the story i would have given a long update. This is better
😆
deepsoul thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">From the pics, this is my prediction now. Veer will Save Damu but wont kill RK. DamVeer will be getting married, about to or already married when RK will turn up again to get Damyanti.</font>

same here I have same feeling about this track!!
deepsoul thumbnail

Fiz i will be happy if rk is going to die by both damveer.

even I also happy that story is ending with very good note!!! 😃