deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys I watch today episode as this show getting end as to know that how they end the show so I found that veer not sapnepathi he is a rajkumar today rajguru ji tell that story about a sword I m dam sure that it is related to veer becoz that sword Which veer that sword of rajkumar which veer that means veer is prince 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was about to make a similar topic on this when i read yours.

Yeah it does look like Veer is the lost prince. And he can kill the evil shaktis with the sword if he finds it. With two episodes left its coming out real fast.

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lost Prince who is the only one who can wield the sword to vanquish the evil! Nice! 😊
Hope veer damayanti fight together...

deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I was about to make a similar topic on this when i read yours.

Yeah it does look like Veer is the lost prince. And he can kill the evil shaktis with the sword if he finds it. With two episodes left its coming out real fast. </font>

ya CVS have to end this so they have to move story fast but CVS going great!! 👏
Panther_panja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The very same intution I got that it must Veer the lost Rajkumar of the Rajgharana who's family got killed and the dasi saves his life.
So I feel that it must him because as Rajguru was telling the story I felt that Veer as if Veer the past was coming in flash in his mind. I felt so I don't know if you people have noticed it or not.
I agree with you Deepsoul that its Rajmumar. Even I have this gut feeling that Veer is Rajkumar. 😊

FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

Lost Prince who is the only one who can wield the sword to vanquish the evil! Nice! 😊

I hope they fight together too. DamVeer Vs RK. I'm excited about tomorrows episode. It will be Veer to the rescue.
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

damayanti n veer fight together that why paras Mani accepted damyanti!! 😉
FIZK6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsoul

ya CVS have to end this so they have to move story fast but CVS going great!! 👏

Yeah it is going great. Cant wait for tomorrows episode. It will be Veer to the rescue.
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: anj1208

The very same intution I got that it must Veer the lost Rajkumar of the Rajgharana who's family got killed and the dasi saves his life.

So I feel that it must him because as Rajguru was telling the story I felt that Veer as if Veer the past was coming in flash in his mind. I felt so I don't know if you people have noticed it or not.
I agree with you Deepsoul that its Rajmumar. Even I have this gut feeling that Veer is Rajkumar.😊

yes that's why veer always hide his background whenever damyanti ask about he always ignore or hide himself!!
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
IF VEER IS D LOST RAJKUMAR I HAVE A FEELING DAT IT WILL B VEER WHO IS GOING TO KILL RK WID DAT SWORD.