Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonu2510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Aaahhh Sonu dear...luv your siggie...Rahukaal is looking sooo goood ...BUT Yaaaraaa I am missin those OLD GOLDEN days of Rahukaal & Savitri...what passion...what chem...😳...Haiii...

hii!!! long time no see lol... thank u so much... yea the rest are in creation gallery if u wud like to get a look at those... i also realized that another website had the HD episodes which i wished i had gotten earlier lol... but never the less mayb ill make some as practice in my spare time...

I knoo!! but we got to see it in this week's episodes... i am not sure if you saw the last few episodes they were great 😉
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
omg yesterday wen veer found dat sword dono from where d soldiers of his kingdom came n started shouting rajkumar ki jai ho.they should have shown some logic.there was no one during fighting.at least dey shud have shown d fight surrounded by crowd.wen rk disappeared wid damu paras and reached another spot veer also reached thier at d same moment.how can he reach thieir along wid dem.one tjing he had no magic power and other thing he was not shown using any horse.oh god dis show is rushing in so speeddonot even get d time to realize wat is happening.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Todays the last episode :(

Is half an hour enough? DamVeer get married, Damyanti to kill RK and then back to the present 😕

Sonu2510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Todays the last episode :(

Is half an hour enough? DamVeer get married, Damyanti to kill RK and then back to the present 😕

it seems tough but not impossible 😊 m gona miss this show badly 😭

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sonu2510

it seems tough but not impossible 😊 m gona miss this show badly 😭

And they did it though half an hour was not enough. Too much packed into one episode.
Sonu2510 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

And they did it though half an hour was not enough. Too much packed into one episode.

Yea I have to see it still... A busy Friday for me 😊