India Update 9th November 2004

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Simran and Rashmi are sleeping while Neha calls up asking about the whereabouts of Abhi since he had not returned home. Simran tells her not to worry and that she should be proud of him and support him. Neha says she is but being his wife she has the right to be worried about him.

Simran tells Rashmi that it is strange that Neha being in the same profession as Abhi, still worries so much about him and wants him around while she Simran always gave him all his freedom and tried her level best not to interfere with his professional life. But to Neha apparently Abhi's presence seems more important than his profession. Rashmi tells her that maybe it is more necessary to have this kind of thinking for a successful marriage. Simran says maybe. But is now worried about why has he not reached home. Rashmi goes back to sleep but Simran is wide awake.

They show Abhi in his lab processing the photos.

Simran is still wondering where Abhi is and after a while calls up Neha asking her if Abhi is back. She says no, just then the door opens and Abhi walks in. Neha tells her that Abhi is back, Simran asks to speak to him and asks him where he was all the while that Neha was worried for him. He looks very tired and tells her in an irritated tone that he will talk to her in the morning, that he is very tired right now. Neha has a smile on her face hearing Abhi's indifferent tone to Simran. Simran has hallucinations of Neha and Abhi together.

It is morning, Simran and Rashmi are having morning tea. Rashmi tells Simran that she is looking very disturbed. She says that Abhi did not tell her what happened last night and she is wondering. Rashmi tells her to call him up. Neha picks up the phone and tells her that Abhi is sleeping, suddenly Abhi wakes up and takes the phone. He tells her that he will come to the hospital shortly. He asks Neha to tell his mother to get him some tea. Neha tells her that it wont be possible since her mom has taken them for a jog. Abhi is shocked at this news.

Radha and Abhi's parents are out for a jog. After that she tells them that it is good for them to be out since it gives the kids privacy at home and makes them less dependant. Then she tells them that she would like to shift back to her house.

Simran, Abhi, Manas, lawyer are sitting in Simran's office. Lawyer is impressed with the material that Abhi brought. Abhi relates the incident with Urmila and jailer. Manas asks him that whether this will make things more difficult for Urmila. Abhi tells them that he handled the situation and that Urmila seems to have support of the inmates. He also tells them about meeting Shankar. Lawyer says that there is enough evidence to file case. Abhi says that he will start writing the article. Manas is not happy with the article bit. But lawyer says that it should help the case. Manas still does not look too happy.

In Abhi's house, Abhi is writing article and Neha enters the room. She just looks at him and picks up some writing pad. She talks to herself as if speaking to Abhi and says that I am quite sure you think I am selfish, but I love you too much. And it is not as if I want to hold you back from your work but I just want to keep you out of reach of Dr. Simran. I am so worried for you.

Manas is reading the paper. He sees some article called "Beauty behind Bar" and calls up Abhi. Thanks him for the thought provoking article. Tells him that he is grateful to him since this will help the case. That the article is written very well. Abhi tells him that this is nothing compared to what he has done for Simran. Especially after how even after promising to spend his life with Simran, he just walked out on them one day without a thought to Simran or to his daughter. Neha is listening on without Abhi's knowledge. Neha gives him tea and asks him how long he is going to keep blaming himself for what he did to Dr. Simran. Has he ever thought that the time was wrong the situations were not right. Abhi is in deep thoughts.

Dr. (the same one who looked after Urmila) is in jailer's office. Jailer greets him and asks him to sit. Dr. tells him that looks like he has not read the paper today. He tells him that the entire story about the incidents in his jail have been brought before the world and it is the work of that journalist who came here.

Jailer calls up Abhimanyu's home and Neha picks up the phone. Jailer assuming Abhi is at the other end, starts firing and threatens that he will suffer for what he has done by playing foul with him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Arti for the great update.

Sadly,I think they are turning Neha negative.Her possessiveness will ruin any chance oh happiness Abhi has with her.

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

True Minnie perhaps the makers are doing this to make way for Simran and Abhi to be back togehter.

-Rifhat

navika thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys you know we all want Abhi and Simran to be back together but now things has been changed Neha got miscarriage and possibly it will be hard for them to get back together.
arnav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i guess it would be stupid to show that the third marriage of abhi is failing too. it just won't make any sense.

my 2 cents

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, arti. 👏

I also think that Neha is going to turn negative so that Abhi and Simran can get back together. God, that would be so sad. It will be Abhi's fourth marriage!