Dhridhrashtra and gandahri's love story

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Well as far as i remember Dhridhrashtra and gandhari have children in the biological way hence ultimately he will accept her as his wife .So does that mean we will get to see a little bit of love story between Dhridhrashtra and Gandhari?I dont know but i think it will be cute

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am confused .. as far i remember gandhari takes her vow after marriage as dhridhrashtra feels inferior to her .. i dont know how these guys r gonna go abt it
Sabhayata thumbnail
No she takes it before marriage only infact she takes it when Bheeshm comes with the proposal but they have made her take it during the marriage to make things more dramatic.But what i am concerned about is how they are gonna go about showing them having children since dhridhrashtra has refused to accopt her.I am sensing a love story here
daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perhaps initially Dhritarashtra reproached her for having put on a veil over her eyes otherwise they became v close as a couple n, had a loving relationship. Gandharis sacrifice of sharing her husbands inability to see is telling of her selfless generousity to partake in his suffering, to close herself off so as to embrace the same darkness that enveloped Dhritarashtra, closing any distance between them; in a literal sense..the darkness of ignorance is altogether another question.
They have chosen some brilliant actors for these roles.
Sabhayata thumbnail

Rangeeni

I agree about the actors part.I especially really like gandhari is soo pretty and a good actress too today when she was telling about the pratigya i literally had gossebumps and you are right eventually they do have good relationship i hope they show that
daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have lots of time to explore their relationship seeing as we witness this couple right through to the end, Gandhari n Dhritarashtra relation portrayed in br chopras was sweet, despite their differences in principles. They were affectionate towards one another, only they knew of each others suffering, Gandhari more so, but as a wife she found herself in a terrible position, even though she was queen yet she upheld her principles even if they conflicted with Dhritarashtras farfetched desires and the inner struggle she had to endure due to the ambitions of husband, son and brother alike by mere duty of relation unfortunately overshadowed her true duty to commit to the path of righteousness, when it came down to making decisions and taking action rather than passively accepting ones condition and caging oneself wirh such conditions so as to eliminate that issue of having to choose as we shall see much later. We have yet another interesting character in a strong, dignified yet sweet and caring wife and mother who was known as Gandhari.
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really loved the show today..
Dhritrashtra is very impressive... and Gandhari too was great...
they should show a love story😳
Anusha-B thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the relationship of Dritarashtra Gandhari as shown in BR Chopra's MB where D was not as arrogant as shown here.
Too much melodrama in this MB I feel disappointed but I liked Gandhari's speech yesterday.