Please Read! Pakistan Today :(

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This is my first topic in PSF forum. I was recently re-watching Dastaan which made me cry all over again! Dastaan is a MUST watch drama for every paki in this world because Dastaan shows how much pain and struggle they went through just for us paki's. Over it the sizzling chemistry between Sanam Baloch and Fawad Khan<3 Both of them made it look so real because of their talented acting. After watching Dastaan, I was missing Pakistan so much and I was thinking what happened to Pakistan now? I don't live their but I love my country a lot<3 All those people in the 1940's lost their live for the sake of us, and look what we are doing to Pakistan today, it's world's most dangerous country. Everyday someone is getting killed but the media doesn't give any attention. Recently my uncle got kidnapped while going to his job in Pakistan. He was literally beat up and got whipped like A LOT. He got released by the kidnappers after 4-5 hours and was sent to the hospital straight away. He has five young kids aged 2-8. Where was the media?