Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Ok can any one suggest me good books based on India mythology.I have read the following books alredy

1)Jaya
2)The palace of illusions
3)Shiva triology by AMish
other than these can any suggest me any good books based on India mythology.I want to read up somehting on India mythology again.

amar chitra katha
delhi press ki nandan its childrens book but so many beautiful stories from purans and jatak kathas panchantra
again jatak
panchtantra
purans
chanda mama
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovely book but if you want some novels based then sorry I dont think there are many in fact all i have heard is the SHiva Triology by Amish not read because if I start reading i will not rest till I have read all three πŸ˜†
so can't take the risk right now
Now hritik roshan is acting in a movie called shuddhi and it is based on this triolog πŸ‘ look forward to it πŸ˜ƒ

rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manojie

Please do not refer to these books as Mythology.

They are not Myths to people who believe these stories. Myths suggest you are calling them made up stories. 😊

No they are not myths all over india and asia there are khandars to prrove that ram krishn did exit
they still do major research is going on with ved and sanatan dharm to know more about ram krishn and the era when creation started bcoz nasa is taking help of these mysticle books to solve many of the earth and universes mysteries

for example ever since I know that our texts and grand parents have been saying that there are several universies ths is not the only universe and each universe has itsown shiv brahma vishnu earth sun etc each take birth only to be destroyed when it's life is over yet again creation begins

recently I heard that nasa has descovered that there can be more then one universes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰and some other facts and they are giving major push on sanskrit learnign and their official language might be sanskrit they are researching on rishi bardwaj's puran and text on Vimans πŸ˜†

so you see my dear no these are not mere myths 😊
Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

No they are not myths all over india and asia there are khandars to prrove that ram krishn did exit
they still do major research is going on with ved and sanatan dharm to know more about ram krishn and the era when creation started bcoz nasa is taking help of these mysticle books to solve many of the earth and universes mysteries

for example ever since I know that our texts and grand parents have been saying that there are several universies ths is not the only universe and each universe has itsown shiv brahma vishnu earth sun etc each take birth only to be destroyed when it's life is over yet again creation begins

recently I heard that nasa has descovered that there can be more then one universes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰and some other facts and they are giving major push on sanskrit learnign and their official language might be sanskrit they are researching on rishi bardwaj's puran and text on Vimans πŸ˜†

so you see my dear no these are not mere myths 😊

I agree with you! This is why I dislike people calling them myths :)
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manojie

I agree with you! This is why I dislike people calling them myths :)

thanks
so much of accurate science and logic cannot be a myth or a mere figament of imagination of our Param Pujaniye Rishi Munis _/\_ _/\_ koti koti pranam to them
Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago