Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The TRPs of Mahabharat are also disappointing considering the amount of promos they had for the show, etc.
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its going gr8 soon it will above I'm sure.
I guess they were waiting for the next generation...now I dnt fnd them hurring things
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Happy to know this n I am proud to say that people still love such creations 😊
shivpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Grrt news.. m really sick of these stupid reality shows, all full of vulgarity, abusive language and demeaning stunts for trp 😵 mahabharat is full of diverse knowledge as well as entertainment value, it can be read/seen unlimited times and still won't get boring.
daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shame on those who are not watching it till only the central characters arrive, why bother at all if you arent going to appreciate the story right from its essential beginnings. every aspect that leads up to thw main story has import on what is to come, and although MB can entertain on various levels, it offers to us the story of our mankind.
413226 thumbnail
It is difficult to understand or appreciate the MB without knowing the preceding events that shaped the future. The MB is full of very closely inter related events. The more you read the more you want to know. 128 episodes cannot do justice to this great epic.